Well, mog farming in LFR is over for geared players

That would suggest to me that this is unintended and a bug, and this post belongs in bug reports instead of GD.

Its time gated though. Probably the best bet is to have alts just for transmog. And just do that raid for vault. And your main probably eventually do catalyst. (well both can do catalyst but that’s heavily timegated).

It’s messed up though as is. Blizz should address this, it’s bad for transmog hunters.

Not necesarrily. The ingame text suggests its supposed to work like that from the image.

Need

• “You already have a powerful version of this item” suggests they coded this to be intentional. Even though it counters to what said by blue posts.

The programming may describe actual loot mechanics/original intentions of coding.

It completely disregards that each of these items carries unique looks based on difficulty, though.

Holy moly, an actually good suggestion for once? On the vortex of sheer idiocy that is General Discussion? Unheard of!

2 Likes

I made a suggestion in the group loot thread to unlock the ensemble after like 50/100 kills. I wouldn’t mind that for a raid. It would make the transmog more passable.

Also adding bonuses to the pass option like gold/consumables/runes/ mats/bad luck raid currency for vendor. Would give a reason for some people to carry lower difficulty raids.

1 Like

You really are just trying to act as obtuse as possible. Is your short term memory shot? Do you not read? Do you not comprehend the thread?

Your comments were ridiculous prior to this, but now you’re just making outright stupid replies.

4 Likes

The message seems like it’s pretty intended. “A powerful version of this item” doesn’t scream (bag item_name == drop_item_name and bag_item_ilvl == drop_item_ilvl) to me.

1 Like

No, I think they should find a way to allow overgeared players who are not eligible to roll need to get a cosmetic appearance of that piece without impacting players for whom it will be an upgrade. .

Here’s an idea: Bring back PL for LFR and stop pretending anyone asked for this change.

3 Likes

Please bring it back everywhere. I don’t wanna deal with the drama as I try to clear normal and Heroic either

It’s a simple fix.

Bring back personal loot for random group content like rdf and lfr and keep the need/greed for M+ and normals on up.

2 Likes

The way lfr is now
everyone rolls need on everything which means

Legion loot was the best option. I don’t know why they changed it.

2 Likes

I have fond memories of LFR Garalon.

Will Blizzard ever do anything right?

I mean, I don’t disagree with that either. There should be a way where everyone can take part and not feel supremely salty.

People like you should be banned.

2 Likes

Banned for resetting the hero debuff ?

Are you ok ?

I don’t know much about the transmog and LFR scene, but isn’t the gear in LFR just a re-colour of their heroic and mythic counterparts?

They could just allow those with the heroic tier to choose between LFR or heroic colours and those with the mythic tier to choose between LFR, heroic or mythic colours as their transmog.

But that would mean people aren’t playing the game as much, so I doubt that’ll happen.

good, my trash playstyles will easily get LFR tints because im always at the bare minimum for gear

2 Likes