Well, mog farming in LFR is over for geared players

You still can if it’s a different item than the ones in your bag.

2 Likes

That’s my point — if you already had those boots from Mythic, you should already have all previous difficulties unlocked without having to farm every skin. Especially on current content.

There is a really simple fix to avoid the clash between people that want gear for upgrades and those that want it for transmog sets. Add a vendor that sells transmog ensembles (just the appearances, no stats) that can be purchased after completing the raid. So you want the LFR set for transmog? Kill all the bosses on LFR, talk to the vendor and boom, full transmog set and no-one lost any upgrades for it. If that makes it too easy for Blizzard’s liking then they can always add a currency system to it.

2 Likes

And? You can still get the gear.

The system will honestly now be to use the Catalyst with M+ gear. Just farm some +2s for LFR mog.

Sad, but LFR is either currently dead to me now or I start maintaining LFR alts.

This wouldn’t be a problem if appearances unlocked from higher ranks you picked up (You pick up the Mythic piece and it gives you the LFR, Normal, and Heroic skins as well).

1 Like

Mog has always been a greed roll.

Does the catalyst still have limited uses? Because if it does then people could run into problems later on when they want to upgrade a piece of gear for the stats.

not what i meant.

you take one of each armor type to your tmog runs so people aren’t fighting over it.

This is false, because that puts mog on the same level as vendor gold.

A mage can greed roll plate, meaning a plate wearer doesn’t have mog priority over a mage’s gold ?

Ridiculous.

Most likely, meaning you’ll have to stockpile drops for late season.

1 Like

Are you purposely acting obtuse? You claimed no one needs to be rolling on gear that’s lower ilevel. People told you it’s for transmog. You claimed no one does LFR for transmog, no one needs it, nothing needs fixed, etc. You were explained why transmog is more important than ilevel and now you’re acting all aloof? Are you incapable of following your own conversation? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You need more than four people.

Depends on the place sure, but then you’d be fighting over tmog anyway

HARD disagree

So your entire argument is moot.

I was explaining what others are saying and not talking to you on that point. I don’t care what you think, it’s irrelevant to the conversation I was having with someone else. Thanks.

1 Like

It’s more their point is moot because people fight over transmog anyway if there’s more than one of that type so doesn’t matter if it unlocks more than one transmog.

It’s an open forum, we can respond to and give thoughts on anything we please.

The only thing that made LFR tolerable was the oddball mythic geared player doing the combined damage of 5 others. I was in LFR the other day and a warrior’s only damage was auto attack and whirlwind and you’re telling me that not only do they deserve loot on an equal scale to the guy doing 12k damage but that guy should be squeezed out from any chance at the mog he probably wanted because captain droolface somehow deserves it more?

1 Like

^^THIS! They made a problem where there wasnt one!

Now lets see if they fix it. Doubt it, because it seems like they just want to push everyone into M+, or normal and above raiding.

So glad i gave this game up. Hope my last 14 days of sub go fast! I just want to be done with this game already!

1 Like

Fair.

Sure is. And I responded.

1 Like

Have you reported it as a bug?

Have they clarified anywhere if this is an intended change or a bug?

The thread is still there on Beta forums, hasn’t been posted in in 8 days.

You tell me.

I am saying you can still farm the LFR raids for transmogs if you want. Nothing is stopping you.