Well boys, it was fun while it lasted!

Yeah. Cause that’s exactly what they have said in this topic.
Alliance: Whines that they refuse to fight without being paid for it> Crickets.
Horde: Says the alliance refuse to fight without being paid for it> REEE!!

:popcorn:

“Offers a balloon” :slight_smile:

Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sounds of all the horde players whining and turning warmode off because they’re losing. Also because of the weird way you use quotes. There’s no need to quote the entire post, you can hit the arrow and see the whole thing.

I said this in another post and I’ll put it here, I want you to find me one forum post before the patch from an alliance player, saying that they’ll quit if they don’t get free stuff from warmode.

On the other hand, I can offer you a bunch of them from horde players.

4 Likes

“Offers another balloon” :slight_smile:

Sorry. Were you looking for validation? Just nods at everything they say

Yeah I’m looking for an answer to my question, which I’m sure I won’t get, because it doesn’t exist.

Just proving a point.

2 Likes

How dare ye, nobody tosses a dwarf!

It’s pathetic that Alliance can’t be bothered to pvp unless they are literally given gifts every week in appeasement. It’s clear here that they have the #s they just won’t do it unless we give them an unfair advantage.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a shock that people won’t do something they don’t enjoy unless there’s a cool reward.

Maybe you should tell that to all the horde players quitting until they’re offered the same cool reward, because suddenly warmode isn’t fun for them anymore.

3 Likes

It’s funny you actually think people are quitting over some emotional rant on a forum post.

We get it, you guys are scared of the Horde and typically leave WM off.

Yep. You so smart. That’s exactly why they are turning it off. Alliance posting on a horde.

Oh. Thanks for the education.

I will get right on that. As soon as the OLD forums return. Oh wait, I can’t. Guess you set there.

(with 9 likes) Lol and that is just two out of THIS entire thread.

But k.

1 Like

Which leads me to my earlier musings, the alliance are… farmers, the Horde faction is for warriors. Ya know i think Farmville might be more appealing.

I mean at this point they should just split the game into 2. The Horde can fight things like Sargeras, Nzoth and we can make a different version for the Alliance. We will get that Fisher margoss dude, those farm plots from MOP. Your mission, should you choose to accept it Alliance… FARM THOSE CARROTS BEFORE THE PESKY RABID HAMSTER THINGS FROM MOP GET EM! worth 400ilvl.

1 Like

Pot calling kettle black.

I remember alliance “whining” about horde not have to be a certain Ilvl to queue for warfronts

Hard to be scared of a clown posting on a LVL 72 alliance ALT why dont you show us on your horde where the ally touched you…

1 Like

I play both factions. At this point I’d prefer using battletags to post on here instead of characters so people can stop attempting to use them in an argument.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/984270/ You’re welcome.

I dunno about the first guy, but you know OP has been trolling this entire time, right?

l o l

Acting like the horde didn’t regularly form large groups to chase down and camp alliance players in warmode. Sure is fun to be on top, isn’t it.

2 Likes

So why can’t you form those same groups without the 400 ilvl? My problem was NEVER with the camping of FP, i could just try and get a group n fight back. The problem was giving Heroic rewards day one of a raid. To me it cheapens the raid, it cheapens the meaning of getting gear, I busted my ash getting 3/9 H last week and i plan to go further. Why bother to raid when i could focus on making money and collect a free heroic piece every week on alliance then get from Warfronts then do M+ for the residuum and weekly chest?

The alliance has less interest in PvP, overall. I have no doubt there were alliance that actually wanted to PvP in warmode before the bonus, but just like the horde that are quitting now, it’s not fun when the other team heavily outnumbers you and roams in groups.

Personally I’d take all the rewards out and make warmode a free for all, no more faction nonsense. But if they insist on fixing this, the alliance needs some incentive to join. Lowering it to 385 or whatever might balance it out a little better.

You and @ Shädöw are nothing but trolls.

Just stop already. Its getting quite disgusting to read this garbage the last couple days.

Find a different hobby already.

This is the game in a nutshell now, though. I have three ilvl400 pieces on my main right now, and she has done neither the new raid nor the AOO quest.

It honestly doesn’t matter what argument they come up with, it’s obviously an issue the developers realized. We know they sat in a room on a Monday morning and thought, “Hey, The Alliance are really scared of the horde, and we have to get them to enable warmode let’s give them a piece of gear.”

Then the Alliance log in and think to themselves, “400 ilvl!!! 25 Horde Players!!!..Oh man let me see here how can I accomplish this insanely difficult task of killing a Horde player…*Clicks Group finder…Opens Custom LFR…Searches for raids…finds 40-man alliance raid.”

ALLIANCE CANNOT COMPLETE THIS QUEST IN A RAID GROUP FOR THE 23908532098532ND TIME OH MY JEEBUS

Ok so just go to vulpera fp and camp with the other 50 or so Ally.