Well boys, it was fun while it lasted!

Genuinely curious to see the turnout tomorrow.

War mode earlier this week was trash with the idiotic amount of raid groups just camping hubs with guards that did nothing, but I also hope it doesn’t revert back to the Alliance-less state it was before the 30% buff.

1 Like

I would kill to see some advanced war mode statistics, i.e, daily activity per faction over the course of the week, amount of WQs completed in war mode per faction, stuff like that.

I agree – I spent a good hour and a half in Brennadam (I think? that’s the one I’m thinking of this week?) while a mass of 40+ Horde shredded the joint and a half dozen Alliance repeatedly helped them farm kills tried and failed to push them back even long enough to hop on the gryphon to finish the assault quest.

Oh wait, you were probably trying to say it’s only Alliance that does that, because we all know the AOO quest has turned the Alliance war machine into one big unstoppable force, right?

That type of pvp has always been trash and always will be. It’s why I never participated in it. The buff for Alliance was 100% necessary because war mode was incredibly broken before that.

Doesn’t mean what it was this past week was good though.

Honestly in the 5 weeks before the 400 ilvl gear fiasco it was pretty decent. Not perfect, but a lot better than before the buff.

1 Like

Agreed, on all counts.

I had a good laugh at the “gear we couldn’t have” thing you said OP. Alliance will still be trying to gear up with this if it was still there well after most horde players are already fully geared in 400+ilvl thanks to that thing called a heroic raid that most alliance players have probably never heard of.

Now I’m having a good laugh because they nerfed that 400ilvl quest for alliance so it will be even funnier as most allies will be 385 ilvl now while we’re 400+

1 Like

I think you meant to be laughing at all your comrades-at-arms who have been choking on their “but muh 400” tears since last week’s patch …

You are not soooo…

Don’t care about the gear, collecting horde skulls is its own reward.

Warmode on since launch.

1 Like

That was simply a horde battle tactic to get the alliance reward nerfed and we succeeded, after all we are the superior faction.

Flightpoints should be protected by guards that wreck face. That would do a lot to prevent camping those spots.

1 Like

Fills the forum full of balloons.

I figured since the alliance are boasting so much, we would all have some fun and pop some.

:popcorn:

Come collect this one Mr Warrior

2 Likes

THE FREE RIDE IS OVER MY FRIENDS. Back to pvp cus you enjoy it, not cus you need to be handheld to walk after crawling.

I commend yer bravery lad, and I will see ye on the battlefield.

Bring yer best poisons!

1 Like

You’ll die with honor from the shadows good sir.

2 Likes

Are you gonna ask one of your human masters to toss ya cus ye cannae make the leap?

:popcorn:

I’m sorry. Did you say something? I can’t see because of these balloons.

:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

It did add a lot of excitement to my gameplay for sure.

Nice to get swarms of Alliance out and about…

Oh they won’t be whining at all, they’ll be boasting about being back on top now that all the alliance players are gone, and saying things like “now that you don’t get welfare gear for it I guess none of you want to actually fight, huh?”

1 Like