Welcoming new/social/casual players to Turalyon!

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raid group looking to welcome more social/casual players as well as brand new players!
With a chill atmosphere full of knowledgeable players for island expos, mythic+, hosted runs for x-mog, weekend ‘alt’ runs, and whatever else comes our way.
If you would like more information please check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki Or feel free to message me on Discord(preferred) at:Aureil#6653
Or Btag: eternainfer#1281
Thanks!

3 Likes

We need more casuals and socials on realm!

2 Likes

getting anywhere from 0-10 inches of snow tonight…way to be accurate weather man

3 Likes

What did you end up getting? I swear this is the longest winter ever!!!

1 Like

as of this post, nothing…lol
but its like an hour away now

2 Likes

How goes the hunt for new players?

1 Like

I spoke to a few Alliance. Does that count?

1 Like

I just made blizz a bunch of money by not switching to geico but ppl x-fering, I want paid

I think I just handed blizzard my entire wallet and my first born. But that sale tho!

2 Likes

I want to be a Zandalari but I am not allowed to. = (

1 Like

Zandalar fo-EVA!

Ree hai thurr

I’d join just to see those arms on that gorilla bear!

^ This L O L

1 Like

There is a 2nd amendment // right to bear arms joke there but its to early for me to find it.

Bump
Much important infomation on this thread

1 Like

At least you’re on the right realm now.

I made a guild called Mediocrity for a bank but it would probably work quite well as a place to house alts. Haha.

much bumps
many comments
wow

3 Likes

I saw a shiba puppy today and it took everything I had not to spend $1500 and get it. Same with the corgi. That would have been $3,000 well spent though.