Welcoming new/social/casual players to Turalyon!

I have an American Eskimo Dog and thinking about getting a Alaskan Klee Kai. I think they would look great together. My Eskie is 40 pounds, great dog, loyal but very vocal!

speaking of petsā€¦
I have many pets Iā€™m trying to sell on the AH, and its not going well. This is in WoW, just wanted to clarify!
If anyone would like to check them out search ā€˜Valhaā€™ on the AH and take a look, once they expire tomorrow just let me know what you want and prices will be cheap for my fellow Turalyonites.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what pets I need but if youā€™re selling anything I donā€™t have you can always hit me up and be like YO SIEARA BUY THIS!

1 Like

Been lazy but Iā€™ll get a list together of any ā€˜rareā€™ pets I have.
Iā€™m also farming for the Pandaland pet achv as well so Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get doubles of those.

Also, the original post is still valid.
Anyone needing a guild to hang, park an alt, or interested in mythic+ is welcome to join us.

2 Likes

I need more time personally. I love pets. :smiley:

1 Like

I like the pets, but after 800+ of them I forget what I even have sometimes.
I just set a macro to summon a random pet then Iā€™m like ā€™ oh, thats a cool one '.

3 Likes

I need to catch them all!

2 Likes

yanno, kids today will never know the awesome guitar riffs or rock music of cartoon intros like Pokemon, DMZ, Thundercats, Power rangers, ect.

2 Likes

I was just listening to Animaniacs songs lol.

2 Likes

With people shuffling around waiting for 8.2 the OP offer is still open to anyone needing a home.

2 Likes

Great guild to join. You donā€™t need to do it alone.

2 Likes