Weird thought: What if shared subs & layering is Blizzard protecting Classic?

Dude. You’ve got like a five minute res timer at this point. Just log and play Xbox or go lift or something. You’re just not getting anything done in STV atm. Trust me.

4 Likes

Well I can’t just let someone showing one example of someone saying it act like its proof that hundreds of people are saying it.

1 Like

sigh

Here’s the sing along version.

6 Likes

Actually funny thing is: Despite how much memes that movie has, Disney made PROFIT from that movie. It’s budget was 150 million dollars and made 1.2 billion dollars.

When they are gone. There will be a void. Layering is tool that keeps the void from being on every server.

2 Likes

If you are a regular on the forums you are well aware of the stuff people say/claim without proof.

1 Like

Oh I know. That’s why I hate it when they do that. It’s really bad when you look at political “debates”(for what worth that word has anymore)

2 Likes

Uh, isn’t that was it’s supposed to do? Memes are usually taken from the most popular things, because they’re instantly recognizable.

Like “Leeeroy Jenkins!”.

Lol.
We don’t have proof that any of those toons aren’t the same forum user either. A lot of alt hopping round these parts.
Come classic we get 50 more avatars. The forums should be a laugh riot if we get proper realm, class, and ofc pvp. Wish blizz would give us an un-moderated barrens chat forum. :rofl:

Frozen made bank because of the memes as people wanted to see the source material.

1 Like

Know what would be funny.

If Blizzard stealth added the ability to see all the characters of a forum post.

People alt posting wouldn’t realize they are sky lined and wide open for targetting.

1 Like

Frozen made bank from all the merchandising to little girls. Don’t fool yourself on any other front.

2 Likes

They tried to introduce that by listing RealID instead of character. And the backlash was fantabulous.

2 Likes

The memes help spread. It’s like how everyone knew the Venom movie was gonna be but still went and watched it.

1 Like

Realid was just a dumb idea. Wonder if that dude ever stopped getting pizzas? Lol
However. One custom forum user name or btag with no numbers(like blizz’s other forums) would cut some of the stupidity out of these forums.

1 Like

Omg, even more funny. Make it so you must be trust level 3 to see those characters. That way the alts don’t see that they are visible.

1 Like

Layering isn’t going to be a bad thing. Do you really want to fight 500 people over Samuel Fipps at launch? I’d rather have a few layers of 100 people… with that being said blizzard needs to quickly react if the need for layering is no longer there. The game feels a lot better when you see people around you doing things.

Yes. The FRANCHISE of Frozen made bank from selling to little girls. I was talking about the actual movie.

1 Like

Blizzard was never going to increase the population per server. If layering wasn’t a thing then they would have to add more servers.

Then they would need to merge or combine servers due to dead servers everywhere.

500 people fighting over one goal was never going to happen.

2 Likes

Bro. Frozen made bank because every little girl in the world loved it. Disney marketed and merchandized the milk out of it.
Business is there to make money. Period. If it’s lucrative they will pursue it.
As much as I feel mtx has ruined gaming. I do understand why it will never leave gaming again.
The devs gave up on trying to keep RMT out of their games and went with the mtx business model. Why wouldn’t they? It’s more profitable than the game.

1 Like