Weekly rewards not reset

I am having the same issues and notices some WQ not giving rep with me having done them on any characters. I am also getting failed prompts when completing pet battle dailies. This will be a whole week of effort down the drown :(.

Bumping this thread. Such little awareness to this massive bug.

1 Like

the blue said they wont reply in bug reports lol so we wont ever see a reply here

we need to SPAM this stuff in customer service forums is where he said they reply to stuff

1 Like

None of my weekly quest are available either. Profession: Work Order, Glob Wax, Awaken the Machine, Theater Event have nothing. And I did disable addons.

2 Likes

if we where one of the guilds doing the RWF they would reset us ALL instantly so we could do the stuff

2 Likes

yep… exactly.

Same here. I did manage to get the Herbalism weekly, but no Awakening the Machine, Theater, and Wax quests.

1 Like

Bumping here again, I don’t want to loose my weekly progress. Also noticed that weekly profession treasures (from sources like disturbed dirt) are not dropping for my Blacksmithing.

Also… my guild rep reset to neutral this week?!

I noticed the rep (it lists it in the chat as I got rep) issue yesterday and thought it was a fluke since shes remix but with how often i played her i HAD to have been exalted previously.

be ready guys for next week when we WONT RESET again they clearly are ignoring all of us

1 Like

Hit the nail on the head. With the daily balance changes and bugs, I feel like we’re on the PTR. This shouldnt have launched until late October at the earliest.

Still bugged, ticket time going up instead of down. Nice.

you will get a reply telling you to check wowhead lol what i got from my reply