Weekly rewards not reset

After logging in immediately after Tuesday maintenance, I’m finding that my weekly reward quests are not reset.

My main character, which logged in first:

• Does not see a weekly quest for Awakening the Machine
  • Does not see a weekly quest for collecting waxes
  • Does not see a weekly quest for Engineering crafting orders
  • Does not see a weekly quest for Alchemy crafting orders
  • Does not see weekly reputation available for rares I killed previous week
  • Did not get reputation after killing and looting two of those rares
  • The internal tracking quests for Engineering and Alchemy items from treasures are still showing as already obtained for the week
  • The Theater Troupe is showing as already completed

My alts (which logged in later) were able to get their weekly profession quests for Jewelcrafting, Leatherworking and Skinning, and the treasure skill-up items are showing as available. But my alts also don’t see the weekly reputation available for rares.

Is there going to be some fix for this, or did I get shafted on weekly rewards…?

18 Likes

I’m in the same boat. No weekly event resets. No keys from caches. Apparently this happened to people last week as well. Nothing but crickets from customer service.

5 Likes

Same issue here

4 Likes

I am having the same issues with no weekly profession or renown or spark quests available after the Tuesday maintenance. In addition, I had alchemy and leatherworking treatises crafted, but can’t use them.

4 Likes

This expansion has been great aside from what feels like are endless bugs. It’s really starting to make me want to give up and play something else. Feeling like a beta tester sucks.

5 Likes

Can confirm, I also cannot use my treatises… :disappointed:

2 Likes

Same here, weekly quests from ringing deep and treatise aint working

3 Likes

Another one here, exactly the same issue. Logged onto my main and was unable to use treatises, and the weekly quests for the Theater, Awakening the Machine, and wax collecting are all unavailable. Haven’t done much gathering yet, but from the other comments here I expect the knowledge points from those to have not reset either.

So far the alts seem unaffected, was able to pick up and complete the above weekly quests, knowledge treasures, and use treatises on my mage. Maybe it’s tied to the top listed character in your warband? There was an odd moment while logging in with a message about updating my account for warbands, which I haven’t seen since the feature went live.

Hoping to see a fix for this, it’s kinda demoralizing to log in looking forward to stuff and not having it available.

5 Likes

Same thing here, submitted a bug report and adding to this thread.

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me. I also put in a ticket.

5 Likes

yep and not getting WEEKLY KEYS either 2nd week in arow!!!

5 Likes

Same, done the world boss, the weekly quest, the Azj-Kahet weekly quest. No rep was gained and no keys have dropped.

5 Likes

Same here… no rep no keys no weekly quests

5 Likes

we need to keep bumping these posts until blizzard actually replys

4 Likes

I am having the same issue on my mage Silentbruce-Kilrogg. I thought it was just because I faction changed this morning.

2 Likes

I also cannot do my weekly now because I tied it to the spider people but if I were to do it, it states I already completed it for the week which I have not just logging in and prepping to od my weekly stuff

3 Likes

I’ve got the same issue; opened 2 epic caches, no keys, no gear.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue

3 Likes

I’m having this same issue.

3 Likes

Same issue with my main. Wonderful.

3 Likes