Website 500 - SERVER ERROR

Keep getting this error when trying to access my account subscription. I tried from 2 different computers, and my phone. Is something currently wrong with the website?

3 Likes

I’m not seeing any issues myself, Cheto. Is it a certain point in the process?

When on your phone are you still on wifi or on your network?

1 Like

I tried Wifi, and LTE, with chrome, edge, private browsing and not. I login, and click “Account Settings” I get 500 -SERVER ERROR

I also tried on my PC, using my home WIFI, with edge, private browsing, and chrome private and non private. After I login, I click “Account Settings” i get the error on the PC as well.

I"m not sure what may be causing that, Cheto. I tried both on my home network as well as from another location and I’m not seeing an issue.

Hopefully it’s a temporary issue for you and it clears up quickly but I’ll keep an eye out for more reports so we can take a closer look.

1 Like

Super weird, thanks! Hopefully it fixes itself soon.

I cannot log into my account settings either. Getting an Error 500. I’m also trying to set up SMS protect and all its doing is spinning saying “setting up”

2 Likes

Yep, I just checked mine, and the same thing:

https://account.battle.net/error

It flashed up for a second, then went into the error screen.

Edit: Also, you can refresh it and get another glimpse, but then it goes right back to the error screen again.

2 Likes

Thanks, all! More examples of people having this issue definitely help.

4 Likes

I too am also getting a 500 error when trying to access my account. I took my popup blocker off, clear cookies and cache, tried going in on my phone, etc. Same issue on all devices, cannot access my account.

I can see my account info flash on the screen prior to the 500 error coming up, but im not able to get it to stay to do anything on that screen.

2 Likes

It’s happening for me too. The Accounts page appears then goes to a 500 error page.

I’m using Firefox version 94.0.1 (64-bit) on Windows 10.

I went to my g/f’s house, and used her laptop and get the same error. So something defiantly seems up. It worked on my phone once, but now doesn’t work anymore.

yes this is exactly what I get as well.

I’m having issues logging in in general. says i have been disconnected (WOW51900223)

1 Like

Are you all getting an error when you try to open your battlenet app on your computer as well?

I’m getting the same error and I also can’t launch battle net or WoW from it’s folder. It keeps crashing and asking me to submit the information to Bliz.

I’m sitting next to my boyfriend who is on the same network and he’s logging in fine.

1 Like

No. It’s only the Accounts page giving issues.

The “Try Again” and “Home” buttons both do the same thing. The Accounts page loads, then switches to the 500-error.

cant log in as well… Keep getting this error
C6AAB968-E2A5-49CA-B546-DAE3F5F24650
and than " to help us identify the problem, please describe what u where doing when error occupied "
anyone with same code and message ?

1 Like

same issue here

Same issue here. I had battle net up all day today and then all of the sudden it crashed and then just crashes as soon as I open it back up when loading the web screens

Same issue for me and its happening with Battlenet and trying to get into my account.