We want RDF

For the healing of the nation.

1 Like

Yea we do want RDF
 WOTLK isn’t WOTLK without RDF.

11 Likes

if it were going to happen i would’ve expected it with the ulduar patch maybe you’ll get it with ICC

Eh
 the game is slowly dying already, why would I wait til ICC? I only really BG once in a while, they already pushed away the majority and now they’re making changes that are upsetting the toxic boomers.

4 Likes

BGs, eh. Can’t have RDF because it ‘ruins the community.’ How are those bgs with 50%+ bots in them? Amazing community there. :rofl:

This whole thing is a joke.

5 Likes

I dunno, haven’t even reinstalled the game
 so my last BG was like 2 months ago? Wanted to do Ulduar but wasn’t gear because I refused to use the garbage vanilla based system that is currently in the game, because blizzard rather add something bad to the game instead of staying true to what the game was.

Not having RDF is part of what ruined the community.

5 Likes

You’re right. It belongs in Wrath. I don’t even have Wrath Classic installed.

Been messing around in Classic Era, and it’s been fun. It’s nice to get that Vanilla experience. But trying to shove that design into Wrath is just a disaster.

6 Likes

RDF would be nice

8 Likes

waiting a short time to see if the new dev lead actaually listens to anyone beside birminghams pvp’ers

5 Likes

It’s almost like in retail you have both and use the board for M+ (Same as H+) and the RDF for normal and Heroic.

3 Likes

RDF is a must now that they put in H+. People are far to dam lazy to read comments that people are only looking for “NORMAL ONLY” and often send random invites to these people for H+. RDF would make these two different systems much like retail and make for a happier environment for those who just got to 80 and are gearing. Though the classic Andy on the forums isn’t going to care about anything but NO RDF ANYTIME! Blizz stop listening to them and fix the problem you made!

3 Likes

Who even is it? The fact that the kind of ‘face of the Classic Team’ got fired and we’ve heard nothing about the team since is
interesting.

2 Likes

Totally agree

2 Likes

It’s my wife’s boyfriend.

the fact that red isnt permabanned from the forums by now for trolling is proof that literally noone is monitoring classic anymore. All these posts are just whispers being thrown into the wind. No community manager. No devs. Nothing. This game is dead and running completely autonomously. By the time they finally cave and put RDF in the game, there wont be enough players left for it to even work

5 Likes

I didn’t even know I had the job. :man_shrugging:

Not you her other boyfriend, he brings me Taco Bell when he drops her off.

He’s a stand up guy.

1 Like

Sounds like it. :+1:

yea with H+ now there is a reason to bring it back

2 Likes

I love a good alt who posts 1 thing maybe 2 and then they go back to their main like this alt is a new person who just decided to post about RDF.