We want RDF

This getting out of hand Blizzard, swallow your pride and do the right thing. You know what to do, give us RDF. Thank you

349 Likes

we want RDF … to be forever deleted and to never be brought up again.

72 Likes

I did not give you permission to speak on my behalf.

40 Likes

You would have accomplished just as much by commenting on one of the other 20 threads about this

18 Likes

it’s only like 5 of you asking for this. lol

21 Likes

RDF people out here trying to use the retrograde of Mars is justification for RDF

11 Likes

No to RFD, I like seeing who I’m going to group with before I join or invite them to my group, what if they’re a terrible person or player, people finally have to deal with consequences for being dicks

21 Likes

Just go to retail you can RDF all you want.

27 Likes

We will get it, just a matter of time. Would be a horrible business decision to keep it out long term, they just gotta sell their boosties real quick

36 Likes

You couldn’t even be bothered to lvl your own character :joy:

You won’t make it to ToC.

4 Likes

True. It’s only a matter of time before they implement RDF.

10 Likes

We’ve been hearing “it’s only a matter of time” for months. It’s not coming. You lose. RDF is out thankfully. Blizzard made the right decision. You can unsub or continue to fund the game for the rest of us with your 15$. Either way, thank you.

16 Likes

Ah, the warm response of an authentic member of the classic community. This is probably what you guys mean by “social interactions”, so enticing.

Nope, you are just scared because you know it’s coming. Don’t worry everything will be fine, you will still have the option to use LFM to make your own groups when they add RDF.

23 Likes

I don’t RDF. It was the beginning of the retail.

18 Likes

You can still do that.
Don’t like, don’t use. :grin:

19 Likes

We don’t want RDF. There, just uno-reversed you.

For real though, just list yourself in the group browser tool, go do quests, wait for invite.

12 Likes

No, YOU don’t want it. I, like many others, want RDF to be implemented in the game. And, we are the majority. Whether you like it or not.

33 Likes

I’ll still have the option of not having RDF come in our game thankfully. I’ll definitely be fine. Can’t say the same for you though. Probably still keep whining here :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Vanilla was the beginning of retail. As a matter of fact, vanilla was retail. It just changed through the xpacs. This does not mean “classic” will ever mirror the “retail” most of us abhor.

7 Likes

No, YOU want it. I, like many others, want RDF to be removed from the game. And, we are the majority. Whether you like it or not. /shrug

11 Likes