We want RDF

Smh mh add it right now :rage:

Get off the forums and go make some friends.

No, YOU want RDF. There is no ā€œweā€ in this. Cause I sure as hell donā€™t want it.

I do. He does. Thatā€™s ā€˜weā€™.

And polls of tens of thousands of players all sit around 70% pro-lfd. Thereā€™s a lot of we. So much we you canā€™t handle it.

4 Likes

Well, some folks didnā€™t want the original vanilla honor system in the game and they kept that in the game.

If some people donā€™t want a system and others do, and the system was in the game originally, they should keep the system in the game.

Also, how do you propose folks get this achievement?

4 Likes

almost 200 likes, donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen an anti-rdf post get more than 30ā€¦

2 Likes

The best one Iā€™ve seen was 87, but theyā€™re the majority. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™d like to know how queuing for grouped content is all of a sudden, single player.

4 Likes

That one has multiple people switching over the multiple characters to like that post.

2 Likes

Yeah that one the OP said we should listen to Asmongold in a previous topic. So I linked a video of Asmongold saying we should have RDF for low levels.

OP said ā€œI donā€™t listen to asmongold anymoreā€.

:rofl:

5 Likes

The Anti-RDF crowd only listen to the boost that they must get.

1 Like

How can queued content kill the ā€œcommunityā€ when the MMO with the most welcoming community has queues for everything?

6 Likes

RDF would boost our community engagement as people would play more often and be more happy.

6 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind having the ingame LFG be replaced with LFG Bulletin Boardā€¦ works better than the ingame UI anyway.

anytime now

Boredom bump for a functional discussion

go to retail

go back to classic and let wrath be the wrath that was not the perverted wrath reforged.

3 Likes

Iā€™d post the patch notes againā€¦ but thatā€™s be a lost point.

This was RETAIL back in 2009.

So yeah, people want to go back to an older version of retail.

Folks who wanted RDF were told to wait for wraith because RDF didnā€™t belong in vanilla or tbc. We get to WotLK? Changed.

5 Likes

So do we have to wait in front of the entrance and wait for everyone to show up