We want RDF

Never heard of you, never heard of the guild outlaws either… is this your fantasy that you are known on Grobb? 40k horde on Grobb… you do know that right?

2 Likes

Give RDF :fist_right:

5 Likes

They do not want that, they must be here ruining other peoples experience.

3 Likes

I’ve been on Grobb since day 1, before all you refugees came over. Was much tighter knit then, with a distinct culture.

Idgaf if some random fotm seeker doesn’t recognize me. I’ve been recognized on the forums by day 1 grobb mobb, and I’m gonna keep this as my character. Ty.

Please and thank you Blizzard

1 Like

Guys, just remember this answer from Blizzard a long time ago

1 Like

40k horde bud, nobody knows or cares who you are.

1 Like

Like I said idgaf if some random tourists don’t recognize me. Butt out

40k horde on Grobb, nobody knows or cares who you are… Muh COMMUNITY RDF WILL DESTROY THIS!

lol.

1 Like

By your logic then, everyone is a tourist. Because nobody knows everyone.

And you’re just a troll.

I’m actually not

No, you’re right. You’re not a troll. You’re just someone who acts like a troll because you have nothing better to do… Oh wait, that is a troll.

1 Like

Damn you got me

That is dumb then and they should add TBC-WOTLK era servers like they did with Classic.

1 Like

so…you want people to use the addon EVERYONE is using in tbc and do the same and jsut take a few extra seconds/minuts?..lol

no one relevant knwos who you are kid on the server …lol wtf are u on

STOP RDF is what ruined Wrath on the end Cata, MOP… Everyone became a single player and 0 MMO aspect or social part of the game. Players that are in silence report you or vote to kick if you just say hello in the dungeon. Blizzard do not listen to people trying to troll you into adding RDF that ruined WOW in the first place. RDF makes you just sit in Main City do absolutely nothing and just teleport to the dungeon , at that point there is no reason to even design a MAP for WOW because people never leave the city anyways… 0 MMO… The point of classic is the original MMO feeling and YES SOCIAL ASPECT of the GAME! If they want RDF so much please go ahead play Retail and classic lovers want the classic experience and not the current game state… So please stop posting over and over new threads on the forum like 20 of you same day asking for RDF because clearly 99% of the player base does not wants it!

m8…people already use addons to basicly do the same thing…ALSO servers have 40k people…thats NOTHING liek it used to eb abck in the day…EVERYONE is a random on the server…stop being dilusional…RDF wont change anything…

4 Likes

also…RDF will happen…sonner or later…ALSO “nochanges” implies RDF will come with icc

1 Like