We want RDF

I’m not playing retail

Ok, thanks for sharing.

You are only level 65 you aren’t playing much TBC either are you?

3 Likes

It’s my Classic Vanilla main, and the face of my Classic experience in perpetuity. Not gonna change it.

I don’t know why would lie about playing TBC…

If he’s 65 he definitely played TBC.

1 Like

You can level quite a bit in ZG

I’ll spell it out for you.
I saved this character to Classic Era. I copied it for $5 to TBC, then leveled it to 65 for professions in Wrath. I have a different set of characters that I played at 70.

My most proud moments in Classic were on this toon, and members of the original Grobb community would recognize me by this toon. It is the face of my Classic experience.

I’m not gonna change it because of forum babies who don’t have a good point so they try to attack my forum character’s level.

Didn’t ask bro you are level 65 you haven’t even done Kara LOL

Not going to attack you for your toon. But are you kidding me? You have been consistently insulting people who are pro-RDF and essentially telling them their opinion doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

They have also been on several other threads about adding RDF. In fact i recognize the same 4 people arguing against rdf on almost every thread about rdf on the forum. Seems to be a small group of people against rdf posting as many negative things as possible on these threads. Meanwhile the Topic itself supporting rdf gets hundreds of likes.

2 Likes

Lol okay :upside_down_face:

None of our opinions “matter” cause Blizzard has made their decision.

Yeah this is called confirmation bias.

They also said they were not going to make classic.

3 Likes

Cool, we’ll see RDF in about 5 years by that logic

yeah, that’s why theres a flood of new threads every day about this on here. 5 people.

I’ve been playing since 2004, and I’m fully in support of Dungeon Finder. Most of my friends who played Wrath and plan to play Classic are hoping Blizzard brings back Dungeon Finder.

7 Likes

RDF was nice. I’ld love to see it in wotlk classic

7 Likes

rdf actually made it possible for more nice folks to meet each other and shift around on servers to create guilds of nice folks.

3 Likes