We want RDF. And while you're at it, give us also WoW Token

I legit laughed out loud

THEYRE WOWLOGSING WRATH HEROICS GUYS

LOOK AT MY RANK ONE PARSE ON 100% ON ANAKHET GUYS

Yup. Happens all the time. WIll be EVEN WORST in wrath according to some pro RDF people.

You know, since dungeons take in average 12-15 minutes and are the easiest they have ever been, gatekeepers will be EVEN MORE alert to exclude sub meta classes. Absolutely no doubt in my mind.

1 Like

Exactly they’ll definitely be keeping out every class who isn’t… Any class because of buff coverage being wide open to everyone

OH WAIT I KNOW ITS THE FROST MAGES

All the pro rdf are frost mages. They’re gonna get gatekept!!!

I had a guy today trying to sell me that RDF was going to solve raid logging.

Yup, that’s another magic trick of RDF. RDF, believe it or not, is so FREAKING extraordinary, that it also gives people who are done farming badges and rep the desire to spam heroic dungeons FOR MONTHS. You read that right, the “find group” button is so freaking enjoyable to click, people become addicted to it and spam content that they don’t even need for MONTHS.

4 Likes

Yeah dude I know that guy. Somehow a tool that increases ur badges and gear per hour is gonna slow down how fast you consume the content

Absolute GALAXY BRAIN

Isn’t that the same dude who’s gonna punish us by asking everyone he runs a dungeon with (socially btw) if they want rdf and if the say no he’s going to kick them?

3 Likes

I swear I’ve been trying to stay civilized in these conversations, but man, it’s a freaking Olympic discipline. It requires so much will and concentration.

I think it is yes.

We’ve had WoW tokens since classic launched day 1. You are allowed within TOS to exchange retail gold for classic gold. Buy a token, sell it for retail gold and exchange it.

You already can.

Gear Score is real

You do realize that item levels were in vanilla and tbcc right? Gearscore is eclipsed by wow logs, it would have been in tbcc if it was meaningful.

Things are going to continue as before. Heroics you take any class that fits into your group, while basically checking none of the gear. Raids youre going to check wowlogs to vet ur pugs.

Just because someone invented gearscore during 2009 wrath doesnt mean that its going to be any different in wrath classic than in tbcc. Ilvl is def more important, but marginally. especially if ulduar gear is getting buffed

They dont need to add RDF, they just need to un-remove it

4 Likes

This is a new tactic by anti-lfd trolls.

1 Like

Except ilvl were not actually an indication of gear progression in vanilla or TBC, whilst in Wrath and onwards it is.

last phase of wotlk. icc patch. just wait for it then. let the game release and play the game you like the most. the audacity on the RDF crowd…

RDF is not content, is a feature. Feature present in the latest patch available which is the one which Classic WoTLK is based.

If you recall all features in Vanilla wow 1.12 were present in the game version 1.13 and for TBC 2.5 all features from 2.4 were also present.

So, please, no more strawman.

3 Likes

Wrong. Cross realm bgs and guild banks werent in from launch.

Imagine someone didnt play classic and wants rdf. hmmmmmmmm i never woulda guessed.

1 Like

Which wasn’t the last patch…

I don’t see why folks are making up arguments for the inclusion of RDF. I’ve done it before, but I mean… all you need to do is link the patch notes.

There, RDF was in patch 3.3.0. Who cares if some folks don’t like it? People didn’t like the original honor system in Classic. But… it was there, and in order to be a faithful representation of vanilla, it was included.

1 Like

guys, the moral of the story is, stop whining about implementing something in a game. its not in the game. if you dont like said game, dont play said game. you cant always get what you wantttt, but if you try sometimes, you might just, get what ya neeeeeeeeeeeed

WHAT.

Cross-realm BGs were implemented from day 1 in Classic once BGs were introduced.

Imagine being dumb like this.

And guild banks were delayed because they didn’t finish the development, not because “they were introduced later originally” lmao.

Plus, in CLASSIC you could queue to BGs from cities whilst in OG Vanilla you HAD to go to the battleground area to queue. Just in later patches the battlemasters were introduced.

2 Likes