We told you Blizzard was not going to cave in

Yes? Exactly that? Them adjusting Azerite and corruption didn’t magically make them any better.

You should ask them about my background scenario since they like to refer to dnd and keep either running from it or have me on ignore I really want to see the attempt to weasel out of that one.

1 Like

So any changes to systems means they are bad in a mmo. Good to know.

Why are you name dropping me? You’re in a literal zerg guild that doesn’t do any content.

Shaman was in the literal world first kill of Nzoth, but I wouldn’t expect you to know that because you clearly don’t have any knowledge of how this game works.

1 Like

Almost like fire mages would still be better even without corruption because of scaling and how ignite cleave works and it’s free spread.

Not sure what you’re arguing against here.

Nobody thinks Azerite or Corruption are good or any fun.

Any changes mean the systems had room for improvement. Covenants have a lot of room for improvement.

You name drop me all the time. Get over it.

But it wasn’t in your guild so why are you bringing it up? Are you trying to e-brag via class osmosis?

Yes, and since you’re getting to make any choice out of the 4 without consequence to your gameplay, you want to gatekeep that ability away from those for whom it will impact their gameplay.

You’re actually the one being an elitist here.

1 Like

Khaeryn actually does no content.

Last time we pointed this out she mentioned she did content that didn’t have achievements.

A community that was fostered by the system.

By the system? This community had the silver spoon lodged up its nose long before ‘systems’ were introduced.

1 Like

Could someone who isn’t on ignore by the Ralph faction ask Khaeryn how she would feel if her background in dnd determined her class I really want to see her try to squirm out of that one.

1 Like

It’s not a question of trends. It’s a question that Mythic bosses take upwards of hundreds of pulls and that every pull that ends faster means maybe an extra pull to do on top of that.

19 other players won’t put up with someone that gimps their output by 2-5% for a cosmetic choice and that’s understandable.

It’s not a question of trends, it’s a question of how the content is tuned. So if Blizzard really wants that type of high level play, they need to design their game so that players who tackle this content also get to have the experience of people who don’t vis-a-vis story and RPG elements.

Story elements should not tie directly to Raid performance.

1 Like

? oh ya you are the person that proved my point how players weaponize armory to make groups, or to discredit people. You still proving me right.

Trying to discuss mythic raiding to Sonichu is like trying to explain colours to a blind person.

No, we used your armory to prove you have no idea what you’re talking about.

1 Like

See you in 9.3 when they change it, placing bets lol

There’s nothing wrong with any system in wow, all the systems are great and the problem is like you said the community. My Sarge once told me “Devil the Marine Corps is perfect, it’s the people in it that mess it up” I’d be willing to bet this applies literally everywhere.

1 Like

Yeah but constantly pitching us curve balls with experimental power systems isn’t going to put us in a good mood either.

It certainly is. If Blizzard tuned down Mythic Raids so that most builds were optimal, then you’d have them up in arms for ‘dumbing down content’.

It amazes me that people have so much confidence that Blizzard can balance the covenants. Their track record is spotty at best but that will not dissuade the defenders at all. They were warned about legendaries, and azerite . They stuck to their guns and had to change their position. I do not see covenants being any different.

The solution is so simple as well. Don’t tie player power to the covenants. Instead make them truly about Role playing, and tie story direction and transmog to them. Make the covenant abilities talents and you have the makings of a wonderful system.

1 Like