We told you Blizzard was not going to cave in

If someone doesn’t raid, doesn’t PvP, doesn’t do M+ (such as yourself) then sure BFA was probably amazing.

I’m fully aware that some people come to the game just for the questing to max level. Hey, I did it a few times. It’s not bad. Nobody is really complaining about that though. They’re all complaining about the endgame.

2 Likes

No it’s really not. What’s toxic is trying to speak an authority when you have zero xp to back it up. You have never crested even 1500 you have never killed a heroic end boss when it was current. You have never won a single rbg. In what world are you an authority on anything even slightly competitive. It’s not hard to pug even without a guild that you choose not isn’t an indictment of the system it’s an indictment of your drive to improve at the game in even the smallest of fashions.

1 Like

8.3 and before that 8.2 and before that in 8.1 where they literally removed traits because they were too strong and couldn’t balance them dooming a spec to mediocrity once scaling came into play. Specifically swift roundhouse was removed from game and ww monks became a meme post bod.

Is that why most of the top 12/12 guilds have at least 1 druid in them?

Swift Roundhouse was removed in 8.1. Azerite traits went on life support when Essences came out.

You still get the choice without player power.

Yes, because having to pick based on raidbots is so great right ?

You obviously don’t as you’re not factoring it in your choice.

That’s really dumb as the fix is easy : Covenants not tied to power. There’s no reason to make a large swat of your playerbase resent the choice.

Funny, as you stand there attempting to deny them from me.

No, I don’t like you because you’re of the mindset “I got mine, everyone else can screw off”.

It would enable both you and me to pick what we want. And you’re already picking on looks. So it’s obviously not dull to you to pick this way.

I simply want to have the same choice as you : to pick what pleases me esthetically and lore wise.

2 Likes

The majority of guilds don’t require people to reroll that doesn’t mean they are an optimal class. The biggest reason to bring a druid is they have basically no downtime caused by brez for DKs. Boomkins are decent but they can’t hold up to a fire mage or spriest if your tanks are playing correctly.

I’m aware but scaling didn’t really come into play until EP where stuff like triple stacking dod started.

I don’t want instant swappable covenants. I want to pick one I like and stick with it. But I can’t, because then I’m going to cause problems for my guild that wants to progress on bosses, not wait for Blizzard’s miracle tuning patch.

I want to be able to make the same choice as casuals get to make.

2 Likes

So basically no good reason, got it. You get joy out of others not enjoying the game when lifting the power restrictions would not only benefit everyone, but be more fun for every one. It’s such a crap and pathetic attitude.

1 Like

Almost like Fire Mages are flavor of the month in the year of our Corruption, 8.3…

So let me get this right, because Blizzard changed systems that players wanted. That means that the systems of the past are bad?

They improved the system base off feedback sure, but here is the thing you all tend to miss out on, they have not listen to feedback over the years as well.

I think the community is a little too cocky with things changes. It is a mmo, things and system will change. Just because it changed to something you wanted a little more, does not mean that Blizzard “should have listen in the first place.”. The ego behind thinking like that would mean that I would be getting a game design by the community, not by Blizzard.

So does that mean that Blizzard will get Rid of Path Finder and give us gold to buy flying again? Does that mean Player Housing is on the way, and reforging is coming back? Oh and I heard a big part of the community misses armor pen, and the math side that wow use to have.

Oh, and we are going to unmerge the servers right? Because phasing was the nail in the coffin. Can’t wait to see what the community does next.

played legion and bfa for story the lack of venders stopped me from pvping.

So I assume next time you play dnd you will be using my system right? If you have a noble background you have to be a paladin. If you were raised in the wild in a barbarian. If you were born in impoverished circumstances a thief. If you were raised in a cult a warlock. No other choices just those 4 aren’t we having rp fun now? Your background directly determines your character power sounds great right?

1 Like

WoD had vendors though rofl? Did you not actually play WoD?

You’re literally praising the game for being worse. Praising the devs for not focusing on making the game better. Dismissing others as being entitled for wanting things the way it should be, and in ways that would actually make the game better.

3 Likes

No you don’t like me because I am getting something that I like, and you keep saying that I did not make the choice base off power. Acting like that played no factor at all, when I made the choice to follow my husband. Losing that power, had a gameplay impact and I am glad for it. You can’t accept that, you think because i pick the lesser of the power. That means it did not matter. Foolish logic.

Also, if I felt that every change that happen that someone like I did not. And they did not want it to change. If that alone was me to not like someone. That would be a problem with me. So some advice? Work on that.

Shamans due to SLT will literally always have a raid spot on any 4 healer fight like what lol?

Live by the trend, die from the trend. Such is the consequence of chasing the easy spec.

I get joy out of upstaging angry tryhards with the ‘mediocre’ Druid specs.

I’m not sure how you came to that answer, but that is a very silly take.

Shamans due to SLT will literally always have a raid spot on any 4 healer fight like what lol? Do you actually understand how raid compositions work I’m honestly curious.