We told you Blizzard was not going to cave in

your thread was nothing but wishful ignorant garbage that was taken down 2 times and you the 3rd is oddly stil up.

The fact that you think this only applies to cutting edge players shows how ignorant you really are to the issue. And why you care so much about other people caring about their performance makes no sense. Like ā€œhaha! Now you canā€™t be as good as you want to be!ā€

That attitude is so obnoxious and derails the rest of your reasoning.

1 Like

Hopefully we can get more people that have never stepped foot in a mythic raid before cheering.

I am on your side about that; I unsubbed over flight heading into WoD and didnā€™t come back until Pathfinder had been introduced. Based off the polls BlizzardWatch did and just sort of using napkin math to compare sub drop-offs between the various xpacs, I think they may have lost over a million subs in that xpac just to QoL issues (flying chief among them) up to as many as 3 million.

However, if weā€™re trying to quantify the impact of Covenants, unlike flying, itā€™s only an impact for those that choose to make it one. You can choose to make it one if you want to pug leading-edge content (hence the 2-10% comment, and Iā€™d actually lower that to 2-5% the more I think about it). For those who absolutely will not play an alt or level a second covenant story, thatā€™s a voluntary choice to ignore certain content. I typically only play Ally side, so thatā€™s a lot of content Iā€™m voluntarily passing up, but itā€™s my choice to do so and only I am responsible for the consequences.

3 Likes

that mindset is a major reason people dont even want to raid or join a guild that does . its pretty toxic.

2 Likes

Dude no itā€™s not lol I donā€™t get why you are salty at raiders. PvPers got the same as they always get a new bg /new instances pvp type thing in ash it wasnā€™t great but it was new. It was about same as MoP. MoP just had better class design. There was also the canceled trial of the gladiators much like the canceled raid tier. Min PvP scaling was also added which made it much less painful to play on a fresh alt in PvP.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s the reason you got it.

I canā€™t wait for this to blow up in everyones faces. Iā€™ll be here waiting to make smug thread after smug then when the game goes to the grave and people mass unsub.

1 Like

BFA was amazing the only problem it had THE ONLY LEGIT was the rebellion

1 Like

Iā€™m telling you that it wonā€™t only impact the leading edge. There are fun covenant abilities but I canā€™t just go play with Abomā€™s limb for a weekend of fun it will take me 2 weeks to go back to my main one. I canā€™t decide to go venth and go exploring with the TP ability because again swapping back is painful. There is also the issue of not being able to finish stories. This is going to impact a lot more people than you think and it isnā€™t just because of power.

2 Likes

Are you trying to broadcast to the whole forum youā€™ve got awful takes or what?

Well good job i guess

:clap:

3 Likes

No, I think only applies to Pug Heroes and Achievement Sellers. Cutting edge-players will simply sit on what is trending. Or in Timbaā€™s case, piggy back all my flavor of the month guildies just so I donā€™t have to change.

Because itā€™s amusing to see neckbeards freaking out about performance when Druids can literally fill in any spot and perform just as well despite being ā€˜less than optimalā€™ than some girly tank that needs X ability in order not to suck.

2 Likes

So because you donā€™t get what you want, you want the game to pay the price?

Man, if I felt like that. I would never play wow. Because when they add player housing. It was the garrison system and we saw how poorly that turned out.

Every expansion has issues. Even the Mist of Dailies, and welfare epics BC. We always found problems, and we always work through them, some got changed others have not. However for each PROBLEM someone else liked it.

2 Likes

Blizzard asked the community for feedback. Donā€™t act all hurt for Blizzardā€™s sake when the community did precisely what Blizzard asked them to do.

3 Likes

Blizzard asked for feedback, Not threats, not acting like you know better than them, and tried to design the game not let them do it.

4 Likes

BFA was absolute trash. I canā€™t believe you claim to be a pvper and think rng the season was amazing. Gushing Wound is beyond awful so is stat stacking. Azerite in general is a failed system. Essences are flat out awful and made it annoying to play alternate characters. The lack of pvp vendors is just trash along with the mind boggling exclusion of some specific items from the quest rewards forcing you to rely on the weekly chest or pure rng namely the static vers main stat proc. Itā€™s legit worse than wod and worse than early legion and that is saying a lot.

3 Likes

Itā€™s nothing about what I want, Iā€™ll be fine either way. Weā€™ve discussed this many times Khaeyrn, Iā€™ve got a guild full of killers who will take me through content and Iā€™ll have 3 shamans anyway.

You donā€™t play WoW, you donā€™t do any content and weā€™ve discussed this before.

Yeah problems like

1. Azerite
  2. Essences on alts
  3. Corruptions

That got resolved by feedback.

Making a smug thread like this is actually insufferable.

3 Likes

We know Blizzard very well. Just look at everything theyā€™ve done in this expansion because they refused to listen to feedback during BfAā€™s beta phase.

1 Like

Nah they canā€™t rofl in a heroic pug sure in mythic nah they absolutely cannot perform at the same level in literally any spec. Feral is mediocre resto lacks a good dr cd for the raid putting them forever behind priest shamans and pallys. Boomkins are decent but are out classed by spriests, and mages. Guardian is a meme tank and by far the worst option on the majority of fights.

You are some times right? But maybe they still felt the system was good enough, but changed it?

Either way, how some of you act now. That good will prob died out. Give players a inch they take a mile.

3 Likes

They didnā€™t just ā€œchange itā€. They abandoned each system as they added something else. Go try and find the last time they adjusted any Azerite traits.

1 Like