We the players did not sexually harass anyone, and we should not be punished

I make one joke and here we gooooooooo! lol

3 Likes

There are about 3 decent recolors in that mess. They have been locked for 4 years that’s long enough either that or stick em on the bm ah since blizz likes to do that to pull gold oout of the economy.

Oh I’m sure its nothing.

You’re just telling women its not ok to be sexy.

3 Likes

No. Again, no. Again, no. They were earned and are for people who played during Legion. If you did not have or get them, too bad. Sorry, but no.

A bunch of butthurt leftist demand for changes literally no one asking for and now here we are. What a joke this game has turned into.

3 Likes

and almost all of it is aimed at censoring women and replacing their sports categories

Well, yeah, we are all awaiting Ashes of Creation, maybe New World, Diablo 2: Resurrected and Last Epoch.

Gotta do something in that time frame.

Edit: I forgot Path of Exile 2 as well! I can’t believe I forgot about that game, but yeah. It’s gonna be a while.

To victim blame and promote oppression on women? I guess nothing has really changed then has it.

1 Like

I’ve never once told anyone here to do anything, that’s not my place. I don’t know where you come from but where I come from someone having an opinion isn’t telling someone what to do. lol

Supporting the changes and what Blizzard has done is telling them just that.

Lucky for you and Blizzard, only for the women who actually notice the change.

1 Like

You’re the kind of person who would support the same things I do as long as Blizzard didn’t support them. lol

As long as you are against whatever Blizzard does, right?

2 Likes

Irrelevant.

If you and Blizzard truly didn’t mind, you would add an option for players to enable mature content filter not censor it out of a half clumsy attempt to make up for their own misdeeds.

3 Likes

I personally don’t get why they would change these? These seem rather tame… We shouldn’t be pushing changes that for example violate victims, instead to the aggressors. Much like telling victims they dressed as if they were “asking for it”. I don’t think these changes are good in that sort of way. Unless wow is trying to get a new rating (e for everybody?) Personally I would be dissapointed by something like that. Much like keeping Deadpool rated R, Disney let him be for more of the adult crowd for example.

These changes seem a little backwards but I guess it’s happening.

2 Likes

That’s not how ESRB ratings work.

The ESRB rating is already T for Teen, including suggestive content. This is a total non-sequitur non-argument.

4 Likes

Again I have them and yes, yes and yes. Time limited content is incredibly anti consumer and applied selectively. Imagine the anger if blizz decided they were going to remove mythic armor recolor after each season would probably help the raiding population but would also anger a lot of people who mog farm.

1 Like

Aren’t you the one who said that only women should be allowed to attend university?

1 Like

At least read the context of the comment you’re replying to if you’re going to jump in the backseat.

Nope.

I did. Clearly you didn’t.

But again, you’re arguing in bad faith. You named yourself a play on “incel” FFS, why should anyone take you seriously?