We the players did not sexually harass anyone, and we should not be punished

List them for me please. I can’t think of any.

These two statements contradict one another and you’re hiding behind semantics. If you’re going to use tweets to back your statement, cite them.

1 Like

Sylvanas new armor.
Tracer’s butt.

I don’t agree it is damaging, but those are the 2 things I see mentioned the most when the “they are ruining everything!!!” come up.

1 Like

Blizzard always attempts to dodge a PR bullet by fluffing up stuff to make themselves look better to the media.

Soldier 76. Tracer
Hearthstone changes
Sylvanas armor
Dialogue changes
Diablo 2 remastered censorship

Next Starcraft will have Kerrigan as a nonbinary Xel’naga

1 Like

Sure, off the top of my head there is:

Several hearthstone cards and hero portraits
Jaina and Sylvanas’ midriffs
multiple emotes
dialogue between Sylvanas and Garrosh
female character proportions and costumes in the Diablo 2 remaster
A joke about nudie magazines in Overwatch
Tracer’s butt pose

Again, this is just off the top of my head at 2am.

3 Likes

So like I said, just a bunch a drivel with no real impact. Why care? If they actually take something nice away, then I will be upset.

1 Like

My nightfallen alt’s midriff still seems to be doing okay. Her bottoms are riding much lower on the hips than Jaina’s ever did.

1 Like

I mean Jesus Christ, talk about moving the goalposts.

“It’s just one thing!”

Proof it’s not

“Okay but those things don’t matter to me!”

I doubt anything would change your mind, because you’ve proven you argue in bad faith.

15 Likes

Because by the time they take something nice, it’s already too late. Again, this is about getting ahead of it, not about waiting until it’s too late.

If you’re told a category 4 is coming and you’re like, “it’ll go down and I’ll be fine” but then it becomes a 5 instead and keeps getting stronger, you try to go away but now the roads and bridges, everywhere’s closed you are now stuck.

This is about getting ahead of it before it becomes too late, not about waiting until it’s too late and trying to get away then or having to deal with it at that point.

And there’s a good chance that won’t last for very long. But if people don’t start speaking up, by the time it does everybody will be used to censorship and unable to stop it.

Down the rabbit hole we go, lol

1 Like

Why? People can still go back and farm mythic mogs but those skins are a huge chunk of the legion weapon appearances there were no non artifact weapons in legion and most of the skins match to the tomb mythic sets.

4 Likes

Where we stop, nobody knows? You guys can tinfoil hat people, but again by the time you react it’s done and too late.

The hurricane example I gave has lasting impacts but is only around a short while. It’s not even close to how long censorship lasts, unfortunately.

Because they’re meant for those who played Legion when Legion was out, not for those who haven’t played it before. There’s so many other transmogs.

None of the things you listed are worth defending. Give me one change that you really cared about. Then we can talk.

3 Likes

You asked for some, they named some. Now it’s not enough. Get off this high horse and stop moving goal posts. If it’s not enough for you, that’s fine. People can see 2+2 and say it’s 4. What happens when you run into people who say 2+2=6? Do you correct their math or is it not worth correcting?

4 Likes

There really aren’t as many good hd mogs as you think I have them but there are no other flails for example. Ghost kitty is unique. There are very few bows with quivers attached aka only the legion ones. The HD remakes of rhok and lok are also exclusive to mage tower again have both. It’s a huge chunk of the legion skins that are just straight up unavailable if you didn’t happen to be playing. It’s really dumb.

2 Likes

I “really cared”, and still care, about all of those changes, because I care about the principle, and I care about the overall aesthetic of a fun, sexy, comic-booky world.

I’ll admit. I kind of ogled Alexstrasza. Does that count?

They were meant for those who played Legion as a reward for completing Mage Tower during Legion. I’m not against recolors, or different models or anything of the sort. What I am against is that the exact same skins and colors should be brought back. I do not want them brought back, they were there for Legion, not Shadowlands.

People keep asking for Blizzard to bring back old content, that’s fine. I would rather them do new content similar to old content.

New Rewards
The Timewalking Mage Tower Challenges may be the same as those that players experienced in Legion, but the rewards will be different. When the Mage Tower closed at the end of Legion, it was firmly established that those rewards would become unavailable. Many players pushed themselves to collect all the appearances they could before the tower closed. Reintroducing those same appearances now would diminish those players’ accomplishment, so success in a Mage Tower challenge will now award a Legion-themed armor set for your class.

And I agree with this post.

You don’t mess with things like this, for any circumstance. You, instead, make recolors which is fine.

I hope you brought snacks. We way down in this hole.

5 Likes