We the players did not sexually harass anyone, and we should not be punished

Ok, tell me how do you know this is coming.

Don’t pull the usual slippery slope fallacy argument.

They are taking out sexuality in the game. First the paintings then the love rocket next must be transmogs or emotes. Only logical conclusion.

1 Like

i dont know you either, but i’d link ya if you said something i agreed with. her opinion about breakfast cereal would mean little to me, her salient points on women not being their individual body parts, was pretty logical. i have a nose, i’m not a nose. i have breasts, i’m not breasts.

1 Like

IDK what you’re trying to say her.

People are unhappy about the censorships.

2 Likes

easier if you just watch the vid.

Why do you think FFXIV is a misogynistic game?

1 Like

they replaced a pic of a snooty lady with a plunging neckline because breasts.

Because women being attracted to men is, in her words, the male gaze. So we must be puritans. Men can’t be allowed to see women.

Note that she has no problem calling them weebs too. So she’s all about “progress” but is a blatant misandrist and total bully who just happens to want the same thing as most repressive Muslim regimes.

4 Likes

Well its certainly very natural and normal for men to be attracted to women. The human race exists because of it. I don’t play FFXIV but I have seen some game play of it and I have not seen anything misogynistic about it so I was curious why they called it that.

I’ve taken to sexually harassing ladies now. I’m getting blamed for it, might as well do it.

Kidding! Relax you woke fruitcakes! Lol

Losing a little eye candy is hardly “punishment”. What a bunch of professional victims in this thread.

4 Likes

Literally not the point everyone is making.

Actually, it is literally the point posters in this thread are making, that they are literally being punished by modification of artwork.

They just announced that male characters would be removed from the game in 9.2 so I guess this is it.

1 Like

the messaging is kinda insulting. breasts are shorthand for female. eek cleavage, replace woman with bowl of fruit, cause cleavage is evil.

2 Likes

Punishment is the wrong word to use but its not hard to understand where they are coming from with this. People are outraged and rightfully so. They are frustrated. People are going to express that frustration with heightened emotions.

3 Likes

“We need new people who are thought leaders about this stuff.”

Ok here is a thought for you. World of Warcraft is not real. WoW is a computer generated visual, human-interactive, digital construct. Male and female characters in WoW are 3d, visual, interactive, animated models. They do not exist any real sense. They are not people. They do not have feelings or emotions. They do not have human rights.

WoW is a game, not a corporate cube farm. WoW does not need a digital version of the Blizzard HR department. WoW is a fantasy world that players can become part of. I want to play the World of Warcraft, not the World of the Activision-Blizzard HR Department.

Can I have my fantasy MMORPG back please?

4 Likes

LOL. I wouldn’t call that “punishment” It shows there are a lot of passive-aggressive people in management who need sensitivity training, which basically confirms what everyone has been saying.