We the players did not sexually harass anyone, and we should not be punished

you’re saying that forcing my modesty ideals on other people is keeping up with the times?

4 Likes

here ya go

WARNING: LANGUAGE

5 Likes

Are you someone that is trying to circumvent my ignore list by creating another toon? I only block people that play semantics.

I watched this video last night, as well as a few others who share the same opinion on this. To those in this thread who think there is no backlash, or that it is not worth taking into consideration I suggest you watch a few of these videos to see what people have to say about this. This is not being received well in the WoW community and that needs to be taken into consideration before they do these changes.

3 Likes

Nope. Same character! I changed my transmog. I mean, you can literally look at my post activity to verify that. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

No, im saying that time’s change.

Most of those bikini armor were made during the time where cube crawlers and frat boy culture are still inside Blizzard, when women are still the silenced minority, where a single complain and concern that comes from them immediately get boo’ed and dismissed.

You’re against that aren’t you? Then help make WOW to be a safer and more inclusive place for all players.

2 Likes

What does it have to do with a nearly invisible woman being turned into a bowl of fruit in the game? you couldnt see her face, cleavage or legs, in fact you couldnt even tell if that was a female or just a guy wearing a bathing suit top, veil and harem pants. i wasnt in a harem but i had harem pants at one point.

1 Like

Can you stop with this meme? the women didn’t get turned into a fruit.

3 Likes

the picture i described, the pic with a lady? lounging, was replaced with a painting of a bowl of fruit.

4 Likes

The key is the word replaced instead of turned.

3 Likes

You’re ignoring the message this sent to many players, which can be seen talked about in several videos and posts online like the one posted above if you even care to watch it.

2 Likes

heres a bruce for ya.

1 Like

People know what it actually mean, they just pretend to be dumb, not to mention it provides them with meme material.

It’s a joke and many of them are actually having fun making the meme, too bad there are people that actually believe they’re serious.

1 Like

Ahahahah this is comical coming from a company that banned someone from protesting the atrocities in Hong Kong.

You literally kill people and creatures in this game but censor a PG photo ahahaha

You can’t make this stuff up. Keep up the great work!

The person in the video above is not pretending to be dumb. Its beyond insulting for you to suggest that people are being disingenuous about this for the sake of memes. You’re ignoring what people are saying about this to defend your own personal narrative. People are perfectly able to think for themselves who don’t think like you.

4 Likes

Who is that person in the video and why is their opinion is more important than anybody else?

i dunno. seems like she works in the video game industry.

Because you likened the opinions of others on this topic who see the problem with these changes to that of disingenuous babble for the sake of memes. Their opinion matters. They are not being disingenuous.

4 Likes

So you linked a video about someone you don’t even know?

1 Like

Cause the voice of the quitters carry more weight then those that don’t. Enjoy your future ghost towns in the game. Cause the next censor is your skimpy mogs or Emotes. I’m sorry you can’t see it coming.

2 Likes