We the players did not sexually harass anyone, and we should not be punished

Whaaat?!!? You mean its not about them just randomly deciding a painting of an attractive woman should be changed to a bowl of fruit and the other should show less skin because why not? Well who would’ve thought that. Nowk above almost had me convinced that it was just a random no reason at all change not motivated by anything at all.

1 Like

Yeah, I imagine it would be in a lot of places in the midwest/south.

Madam, I did not enjoy reading your patronizing remarks.

And they dont know the reason at all. You can speculate if its the lawsuit, internal vote from workers, new boss man say its bad and go on.

I never stated it was beautiful, another personal inference from you.

I am not.

Yes, why can’t they? Its their product.

You seem to have wierd definitions of attractviness.

Lets say this is the reason. If your lawyer, the guy with expertise in this kind of case, said to do so, you wouldn’t?

Sir, I found nothing hilarious about my statement that you quoted. I never said if they should of or not.

I know, thats why i asked your opinion.

Your “lol” after your question gave connotations that it was a rhetorical question.

wasn’t the intention, removed.

Thank you kind sir, now have a nice night. :cowboy_hat_face:

Good night.

No I said they were paintings of beautiful women, which they are. Its clear your arguments and mine are based on 2 entirely different perspectives of life, which means arguing with you is pointless on this.

They were low-res .jpegs of what looked like N64 models.

2 Likes

Based on… bad rendered 8 pixels painting?

If you believe so, nothing to discuss indeed.

Exactly. Which is why I said before its not the paintings but the perceived reasons as to why they are being changed why people have a problem with this.

No, based on the fact that a lot of people can clearly come to the conclusion that the 2 women in the paintings are in fact beautiful based on their perspective of beauty. The quality of the image is not the point. A blurred image of a super model is still an image of a super model… get it?

They have already left World of Warcraft to play FFXIV so that they can be cat boys.

Oh boy this is false. I know about many cases in wich players have harrassed people, leaked nudes and trash talking female player.

Shut the heck up. Player base is as bad as The company

3 Likes

Why do I find that hard to believe?

There are a lot of trolls in chat. Very, very few of them should be taken seriously.

This has been studied, and not only are men the primary recipients of online harassment, but women are slightly more likely than men to engage in it.

What culture?

There is no such thing in WoW, and there never has been.

I’m not sure you know what that term means. ‘Objectification’ does not mean ‘there is a picture of a conventionally attractive female’.

Again, how?

You are probably going to defeat your own goals by doing this. Making something taboo is a good way to ensure that everyone does it.

https://i.imgur.com/QbH9pWc.jpg

1 Like

Don’t forget mods. Punish every single person who false flagged the OP.

Equal application of the rules and all that.

2 Likes