We the players did not sexually harass anyone, and we should not be punished

shoulda been a high res pick of a lady reclining then, unless i should be embarrased to be female

Then these threads would be about how WoW is objectifying women.

Yup I understand, and like I said they are using the idea of upgrading graphical quality as a trojan horse to shoe horn in their new ideals on modern political stances.

I agree that it is troubling and hope this is where the line is drawn. Personally I have felt that women in Warcraft have always been depicted as strong and confident types that are comfortable with their beauty and never needed to fall back on the “Girl Power” trope to be awesome.

1 Like

Let’s be honest here. Some blizzard employee objectify women. Some players objectify women. The game does nothing. It can’t. It’s a game. That’s like saying Michelangelo’s David or the Venus de Milo objectifies people. People are the problem. People with unhealthy and twisted views on sexuality. Unfortunately this US has always had a messed of view of sexuality.

None of these changes have anything to do with “respecting” anyone. They are purely to polish their image in the face of a lawsuit. But, in the end it is their property to do as they they wish. Just don’t start patting them on the back yet.

2 Likes

she wasnt nearly nude. she had on more clothes than people at your local public beach, even a face veil. you will not win this argument with me.

1 Like

Could have been, wouldn’t have cared either way.

you wouldnt see me claiming that wow objectifies women.

Well yea. No one is arguing that – we all know why its being done.

Funny, because this community did 2 months ago like clockwork. So if the community complains about X, then complains about X being fixed – how do you solve X then?

Thats messed up tbh. I always thought the harem was a very well done joke for adults, especially how there is always like one gnome in there lol.

It’s really sad that we aren’t allowed to have these things. In the 90’s and early 2000’s this kind of outrage would be flat out ridiculed. Its kinda funny though that the people who are for this kind of change tend to hate things like religion and family friendly, and now they are fighting for it just so they can own the straight males.

3 Likes

my only comment is that i had empathy for the females who felt like they were being harrassed.

Which is fine – you should, everyone should. My gripe is how this community walks back on things they complain about just to dab on Blizzard instead of actually wanting changes.

changes in their office, not in their games. oh its so empowering to have in game gender body parts, of females, censored as if they were an embarrasment. next on the chopping block, male nips. dont be surprised

It’s a virtue signal to distract from the LAAAAAAAAAG of Korthia and other glaring faults.

The Blizzcon video was about their game.

If it was meant as a distraction, why did someone other than Blizzard have to drag it out into the light for people to go into hysterics about it?

1 Like

i’m not hysterical yet. :grin:

Bunch of man babies crying about some pixelated boobs being removed from the game. Youll be fine. Stop crying

2 Likes

The changes are not about you and they do not punish you.

Or, if you do actually find no longer being able to see Jaina’s side boob is punishing, please seek help.

1 Like

female here. many female players are worried they are gonna lose self expression

5 Likes

is there something wrong with breasts?

6 Likes