We need Void Elf paladins. Makes no sense not to have them

I play both when I find things in the expansion to be fun. Played my alliance hunter through 9.0/9.0.5 and she’s a full on voidy blue berry elf . Not no pig wearing lipstick light skinned belf colored hair pretending to be a high elf elf .

These threads along with this expansion are making hard for me to want to play her . Heck this expansion is making it hard to play this toon . I have another horde hunter that is my main because of it is the one in a guild doing raiding.

3 Likes

Paladins embrace the Light to it’s fullest potential , priests just wield it

8 Likes

Can’t Lightforged Draenei be Shadow Priest?

Because a game like FFXIV is not the same as WoW, two completely different caterings for players

If you want to be a cat girl with lewd armor by all means go there then

7 Likes

The void elves must be exterminated and replaced by true high elves, end of the problem. Sure, there will be a minority that complains, but they are minorities, practically nobody pays attention to them when it comes to money, money is in the majoritys, for something Blizzard keeps listening to the HE fans and ignores the VE fans. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Gameplay wise yes, plus as mentioned, priests like warlocks only wield their chosen cosmic force externally through prayer and incantation, not internally.

3 Likes

That’s a pretty thin reason for VE not being able to be Paladins.

1 Like

Not really no, it’s a valid lore reason. Paladins cannot be separated from the Light, it is as much a part of them as their need to help and serve others. Look what happens if Alleria and Turallyon so much as TOUCH each other briefly, an explosion happens. Lore is lore.

7 Likes

In lore no but as playable characters yes .

1 Like

Well damn it, as much as it might hurt me to do so, I would have to take part if this action with the Horde!

The Lore reason is pretty thin at this point.

/sigh, again… we have SEVERAL examples of why this would not work in WoW’s cosmology… the biggest ones being Alleria herself and her interactions with her husband/The Sunwell/Xe’ra… no church in WoW anywhere is going to induct a Void Elf paladin officially, nor could they be a paladin to begin with, due to the opposition of Light and Void and their mutual hatred of each other.

8 Likes

High Elves aren’t why I’m currently playing FFXIV, lol.

They were a high elf thing before the blood elves even were a thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Yet it still have gates to prevent unnecessary character creations to please 2 people

A void elf wanting to be a paladin… Is not a paladin

1 Like

Lore now and using it as a reason has more holes than swiss cheese :cheese:

1 Like

That’s still pretty thin considering that new “lore” can be made up on the spot to explain VE Paladins.

1 Like

Only 2 people want VE Paladins? I’m sure it’s closer to 15 or 16.

1 of 10 on the troll thread. Give you one point for persistence otherwise its SSDD.

2 Likes

And that’s why the lore is broken as is, people asking for things they have no business asking for…

10 Likes