We need Void Elf paladins. Makes no sense not to have them

What’s the point of these new “high elf” appearances if we STILL can’t be a high elf paladin? It’s unfair honestly. Have to be a lackluster dranei, or a human. Can’t be a high elf paladin like the horde… This honestly is what’s keeping me Horde. Why trade in my Blood Elf for nothing on the Ally ?

38 Likes

Paladins are 100% Light. Void and Light are opposite, no matter what color your hair is.

142 Likes

Um, does this really need another thread?

32 Likes

So how can you have a void elf disc priest? pls tell me how that makes sense, oh wise one who doesn’t understand the lore at all?

13 Likes

You do know the Void Elf Priest are technically Shadow in Lore, just like how the Blood Elf Priest are technically Disc/Holy in Lore.

21 Likes

Disc literally uses shadow spells.

8 Likes

Makes plenty of sense. Paladins weren’t a high elf thing. They were a blood elf thing. And even if they were a high elf thing, at the end of the day, you are still void elves.

64 Likes

Nope, it’s just more walls put up to block players from playing what they want to play. Nice try though. Keep wondering why ESO and FFXIV are doing way better when they allow players to play what they want to play

5 Likes

Get in line behind the NEs still waiting on Paladins!

22 Likes

No it’s not, it’s called lore, which is exactly why normal trolls cannot be paladins, blood elves cannot be druids, etc. You aren’t being oppressed, nor are you being walled off. Relax.

45 Likes

Whenever we get Nightborne and Blood Elf Druids, then I’ll be ok with it.

13 Likes

Try to please annoying alliance players who refuse to just go horde

28 Likes

Makes perfect sense not to have them, like DHs a Void Elf paladin would explode… unlike priests Paladins devote themselves explicitly to the light and have a deeper connection to it than mere “worship”, it’s pretty much a part of them.

17 Likes

Paladins are not a classic High Elf race, even Blood Elf paladins were originally a stretch but they made lore to justify it.

You gotta keep in mind being a Paladin is also about Knighthood. Blood Elves for example have the Blood Knights which is much like a “brotherhood.”

Stormwind has the Church of Light, which currently is not very fond of Void Elves which is strongly applied at the dialogue the NPC’s produce when a Void Elf enters Stormwind Cathedral.

Lets stretch and theoretically say that Void Elves are capable of becoming Paladins. Even if they could be, no one is currently willing to Knight them due to their affiliation with the void.

Even if you consider your character a High Elf, your leader is still Alleria and we are following her footsteps in studying the Void in the same way Blood Elves followed Kael’thas in studying the Fel

10 Likes

I’m horde by default. I think you have it reversed. We can’t fix the faction imbalance until we solve the obsession with blood elves, which is to mirror them for the Alliance.

3 Likes

What do you want? Let blood/void elf priests play just one spec?

13 Likes

Void elves can have Paladins just as soon as Forsaken get them .

Makes as much sense and as a playable race Forsaken players have been asking for it longer.

13 Likes

Blood elves are high elves and can be paladins. These threads, several every hour.

5 Likes

Ret Paladins need a quest line to pick tematic void/shadow animations like the green fire for warlocks, and be put to void elf an undead’s

6 Likes

They ignore all feedback about Forsaken, that’s a lost cause. How long have we asked for straight back undead or human undead? Since Vanilla, literally.