It is time to give the Alliance actual playable High Elves!

Only the Quel’Lithien High Elves were exiled.

The other High Elves just never chose to return to fight for their people and homeland, nor for the Sunwell.

Except those in Allerian Stronghold who were stuck in Outland before the portal reopened.

4 Likes

Since when does this have anything to do with classes? Hell, if Blizzard gave the Alliance High Elves and gave them access to the same classes as the Void Elves, I’ll be happy with that. As I said:

2 Likes

Just letting you know she was one of the advocates wanting VE’s to have “natural” looks

Careful with this one lol.

3 Likes

Don’t worry I can see through their veil of lies, it ALWAYS comes down to void elf paladins with these people.

4 Likes

You complaining about void elf paladins is exactly the same with how people complained we wanted blonde hair on void elves, same old same old you cannot have this cause blood elf mastah race has it already :yum:

3 Likes

Yeah, it does, doesn’t it?

I’m sorry Greatbait if you have a problem with me due to the fact that you disagree with me, but hey, do keep trying.

3 Likes

Ah see if was right, always comes down to them wanting the Paladin.

1 Like

No really, it really has to do with removing the void elf from the game, putting the high elf in, and having HE paladins

Actually if you’d be interested to know I have supported void themed paladin and not outright light based paladin. But, I actually supported druid and shaman more tbh.

2 Likes

Darkshaman and nightmare druids make more sense. Also void demonhunters or a voidhunter class skin would also be nice.

5 Likes

Used to live in trees…

(Sorry, I couldn’t resist.)

1 Like

totally agree I’d absolutely love these, even if it’s just 1 of them

3 Likes

Ugh, I hate those Demon Hunters. Us Warlocks had a better looking Metamorphosis than those pesky Demon Hunters.

Puts some glasses on the OP. We have high elves…Just letting you know.

Also, get MRP/TRP and just slap “High Elf” into the race part.

1 Like

It just eats you right up, doesn’t it.

2 Likes

See?! Neither Horde nor Alliance claims this High Elf Madness.

The only way to close this Meeseeks Box…create High Elves, create a third faction for them, throw a few other races in there so they’ll (hopefully) be quiet(er).

I’m with this, other than the Dark Ranger part, that should be a class spec rather than any race.

To expand on your idea (there were some left out):

Draenei - LFD - Broken (or Eredar)
Human - Worgen - Kul Tiran
Dwarf - Dark Iron - Wild Hammer
Gnome - Mecha - Sand
Kal’Dorei - Nightborne - Satyr (preferably the Shadowlands type, or maybe freed Naga)
Thalassian - Void - Blood (making High be the standard, and the gap bridge)
Orc - Mag’Har - Fel
Troll - Zandalari - Forest
Tauren - Highmountain - Taunka
Undead - a body type based on all of the standard races

Then get rid of the racially based factions and classes. Then add Ogres, Vrykul, Arakkoa, Sethrak, Jinyu, Hozen and a few others. We’d have a hot game going again.

2 Likes

Yea, which is why I would like the void looking demon form back in some form. If demonhunters got new forms in the barbershop that would be cool.

If they’d ever be silly enough to waste a race slot on a basic name tag change for high elves, they’d better do the same for Wildhammer dwarves.

1 Like

Facts isn’t bait hun. You where one of the loudest voices wanting void elves to be your high elves. Let me guess, that isn’t good enough anymore huh?

3 Likes

Sometimes i wish Alliance don’t have too many cringelords in it.

2 Likes