We need to restrict hardmode access

Nope, you’re not alone. I’m pretty lost too. Sounds like he wants to be able to clear hard modes and his guild isn’t able to. Not sure what restricting hard modes has to do with it. I guess if his guild can’t clear it, no one else should be able to either? I don’t know. Still tryna figure this all out.

3 Likes

i think its more his guild doesn’t want to do normal and he does not know how to lead them to do normal so wants it restricted so he does not have to lead them to do normal.

i would first learn how to write and then post

1 Like

Imagine if it was like a previous expansion and we had restrictions…ALL OF A SUDDEN we get higher gearing opportunities because the average player isn’t at a consistent level of playing. As a raid leader it’s easy for me to see people that aren’t ready to help deal with that stuff so it’s a bit of a solo job for me, but luckily my guild is cool with it. Any normal guild or pug is absolutely screwed though, just wait for icc if you think it’s bad now.

I’m confused.

Are you talking about PUGs getting carried in your raid? Are you talking about your own raiders getting carried in your raid?

What point are you trying to make? I’m so lost.

4 Likes

we all are

8 Likes

I mean we do… the only difference is in past expansions you had to progress through different raids but had no difficulty setting, in Wrath, you progress through the same raid, just higher difficulty.

In Vanilla you wouldn’t go from MC into AQ40, you’d hit BWL and even ZG first. Same deal, you do normals first until you’ve got all the gear, and then do the hardmode. The only ones who don’t need to do that are those who are so sweaty that gear for them is simply a crutch, and they are incredibly exceptional players. This right now only really applies to like 5% of those raiding Ulduar. Once the entire team gets geared out with normal gear, then you push into progressing hardmodes. You and your guild do not fit within that 5%, as such, you do what you’re able to and farm all the gear you can from normals, then attempt hardmodes again.

I remember bwl very well because that’s when I became the raid leader, the average player can’t really GET to that point with the current systems in wrath. Take out the main source of hp regen from abilities and then most classes have a different playstyle and surely YOU don’t want that right because I definitely don’t. It’s more or less on the devs to reign in some of these decisions because if classic is going to STAY classic, we need some changes.

Imgur

10 Likes

Are we talking about gearing up to start raiding?

Because if we are, gearing up has never been easier in all of Classic than it is right now.

1 Like

there is no i in team but there is also no u in the team so if u or i are not in the team then no one’s in in the team, TEAM SUCKS!

anyone else watch red vs blue xD

1 Like

No I’m talking about the fundamentals, something the average player needs to understand to be able to start the gearing process…There’s a reason I always raid lead and make sure my officers are ready with the invites BEFORE people start trying to go there.

I’m sorry, but you are still just confusing pretty much anyone in this thread. Most of us seem to all be on the same page that we’re confused, and/or if we do understand, we think differently from you. I’d say when things are like a 1:7 odds, do you really think your point is accurate and makes sense when the mass does not agree and has been actively trying to show you how your thought process regarding this is wrong or doesn’t make sense. There comes a point where you have to ask yourself if you’re the one that’s wrong, or is it the rest of the world.

Also to your point Classic ISN’T classic anymore though… If it were there’s about 50 different things we would and wouldn’t have right now. No changes went out the window when TBC released.

3 Likes

I don’t really get how people can be confused about the fundamentals of the game…We all play wow right? Nobody can go into an Asmongold stream for example and see him taking people that are trying to go there which means even on stream it carries over. Gearing like that shouldn’t be a standard for wow, it’s more or less insulting from the devs and the reason why icc might be a nightmare AGAIN.

To put it bluntly, you suck at explaining. Not tryna sound like a jerk but you have literally about 10 different people in this thread who have read and replied and NONE OF US really knows what the point is you’re trying to make. Even though you’ve tried to explain it to multiple times, we’re all still completely lost.

4 Likes

Sorry then, I’ll have to put in a ticket. It’s no wonder the classic forums are dying, I try to VERY CLEARLY explain an issue with the game and I’ll be honest I think you guys are trolling me about being “confused” but whatever lol

There’s no U or I… but there is an EA…

I motion that EA killed the team.

1 Like

My friend, no one is trolling you. You actually have about a dozen people who have ZERO idea what you’re even on about. This is like if you pointed at the sky and said the sky was green, and 12 people say no it’s blue… then you turn around and say we’re wrong? LOL

Surely SOMEONE here should understand after you ‘explained it VERY CLERLY’ and yet, no one does.

5 Likes

That’s why I raid lead, I’m usually 10 steps ahead of everyone else and that’s why my group stays alive. I didn’t think that would actually apply to the wow forums as well but here we are.

Ok you do you, but you are probably bad at your job.