We need to progress to mop

The garbage that is “retail” started with Cataclysm. Everything after WotLK is trash that needs to remain in retail.

Ya and I play the version of the game that I want to for the experince that I want.

I don’t get what you are trying to get at here. I am not forcing this on anyone. Sure I would like a longer leveling experince in Retail but it isn’t going to happen. I don’t fool myself that way. But I also can say what bothers me about a game and the reasons why I left it.

You do not get to tell me how I can and can’t talk about a game.

2 Likes

You still haven’t explained why your suddenly allergic to playing the game at max level. :woman_shrugging:

Nor have you managed to explain how having a fraction of your kit and just being awful at everything is somehow enjoyable.

I’m not telling you how to talk, I just find your stance to be ridiculous based on what you’ve offered so far.

I am putting you on ignore. This just isn’t worth it. I don’t know why you think this but I just don’t care.

1 Like

I enjoy leveling as well. You aren’t the only one. I don’t want to do the leveling content at max level either.

I can respect that others don’t like leveling but that doesn’t mean that I don’t. I wanted to reply to say that it’s not just you.

Everyone can like what they like. It’s better for people to simply realize that personal preference is personal and be open-minded.

Oh no, I’m ignored by someone whom can’t even defend their own interests an things they like. Whatever will I do. :roll_eyes:

if we get to mop we might aswell play legion again too

I mean, I’d stop after mop, but if people want to play legion we shouldn’t fight against them.

As long as we can retcon Cataclysm into a two year period we never speak of I’m down.

the cloak was the end of the game lol

1 Like

With you on that, everything after MoP no longer is of any interest to me.

I guess I should have separate the two reasons with an and. Didn’t like Timeless Isle and the cloak grind. But I suppose nobody has ever said they enjoyed a legendary grind.

Really was not that bad to do, was kinda a cool story actually. Shame it turned into a fan fic disaster in WoD.

true i cant wait till dragonflight classic

Agreed. I was against stuffed animals in the game but the gameplay was legendary in Mop.

1 Like

Really was the best wow has ever been for balance and game play.

Yeah panda were kinda dumb and some
of the themes of the content sucked, but my god was that an excellent expansion.

MoP destroyed talent tree’s, destroyed the last semblance of distinction between classes and gave every class everything, further entrenched LFR into the game, and had LFD. In essence, it had everything that made cataclysm bad amped up on steroids.

Classic+ expansion after wrath or nothing.

everyone has their favorite expansion we should just progress thru all of them and leave era realms so we can always go back to our favorites as we like.

well…any expansion can be fun, that depend on the definition of “fun” even Shadowlands now can be super fun :smiley:

but anyway do you really wanna see mop again? i know that most things from the past wasn’t well known but let me upload few videos for you.

stacking mastery as assa in end game gear = road to gladiator without any effort (WoD changed the Shurk so it no longer get abused like this.

and there are much worse things about mop if u want more :smiley: but anyway there was also many ugly things in original wotlk. every expansion in wow was never a proper balanced fair after all.

1 Like

yes i want mop again

1 Like