We need to progress to mop

its relevant bro, you come to all of my posts, your character is relevant. that entire thread just shows how many people agree that theres something going on with you. seek help man. im not gonna entertain your need to argue at any cost, you need help. drop the ad hominems and call betterhelp or something. youre delusional and probably on some substances, youre here at all times.

i opened a ticket with blizz to look into this ‘hobby’ of yours and to check on you to see if youre all good. its really getting old man, i bet it gets old for you to having this need inside of you to do this literally all day and night. i hope it helps.

Right, well since you can neither give me a convincing argument for MoP servers, nor can you refute my points, I think we’re done here. Best of luck.

Gotta agree. I don’t like the pandas, never played one, but damn that expansion was so good. Great raids, great content (Isle of Thunder-dude was amazing) and classes never felt better in this game. MoP was peak Ghost-crawler, man I miss that guy.

1 Like

you too man, i hope blizz can help you through whatever is wrong

Classic was made in order to protect Blizzard’s intellectual property.

Full stop.

2 Likes

“Muh social aspect” zzz

Both fantastic.

That’s… Always been wow? Have you seen warriors in classic?

zzz tell me you didn’t play mop without telling me you didn’t play mop.

Need more of those actually.

I guess? SoO has 4, because it introduced Mythic. The rest, nope.

Isn’t that wow since TBC? Plus retail doesn’t even have dailies anymore.
WQs are just like dailies huehuehue yes its a quest that resets daily, but its also randomized and not a set in stone same daily every day.

Isn’t waiting for the next patch also time gated gameplay, something that’s been in wow since the start.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH oh you’re actually serious.

Yeah you didn’t play mop.

Saying it more is just cope.

The reason classic was made was because people wanted to play the older version of the game that is no longer available.

Literally every version of this game that isn’t the current patch would fall into this category.

Mop was great. 10/10 I’d love to go back to mop, and if cata is a thing that happens, I would personally play just to prep for mop specifically.

2 Likes

Well anyways to answer Sub’s question regarding the op, yes I’d love to have mop back and personally think its been the peak of total class design in the entirety of wow. You could hate pandas, the story, pandaria but those classes and specs were so fun to play.

1 Like

You speak… the truth haha.

MoP had some of THE BEST class design, and then they ruined so much of it in WoD and destroyed it in legion.

2 Likes

I agree with ya man, there is no point in anything above wotlk. Class designs became crappy, the warrior wants to remember the pvp but it was pretty much destro warlocks and healers dominating the game. The pve was grindy and boring, and titanforging made it worse. As well as having to change the stats in your gear or not be picked.

The gnome just doesn’t wanna hear any critism or anything that goes against her desires this is more of a “give me and don’t say no” thread than anything else.

literally a bloomsday alt, but yeah, going to reforge your gear is soooo difficult… literally as easy as transmogging but yeah, thats horrible for the game, changing bad stats to good stats, the horror. get help man

1 Like

You need help because you can’t take no for an answer. I don’t want anything past wotlk because their deleting classic BC for Classic WOTLK, which means if cata comes out they will delete wotlk for cata. Wotlk should be here to stay and having your wish destroys others peoples wishes. But in a universe where its all about you and F everyone elses feelings and wishes i’m the one that needs help. Thats a big yikes from me dawg.

also, hows upgrading your gear 7x on that retail character? thank god they dont have reforging

ah yea, i dont recall where i said i support getting rid of all previous servers but thats how you took it, and nobody can tell you no

I don’t care either way, if it happens it happens its not the end of the world. I got FF14 and Ashes of creation by the time classic Mists come out. And if retail gets fixed theres that too. Just so ya know if they don’t stop deleting previous expansions eventually people will want classic legion which means… bye bye mists. Also if you do get mists have fun getting 2 shot by every destro warlock ever.

u know destros 2shot in wrath too right…? ele destro… ever heard of it?

What destro did to people in mop has NOTHING on what destro is doing to people in retail right now lol. It’s straight up nasty.

Good, it’ll be the first time they delete servers, hopefully they then condense dead realms and zucc the ones not chosen as the refugee collection realm.

Also, good, BC sucks. I’ve enjoyed in indefinitely more than classic, but that’s not a high bar to pass. The only good thing about TBC is that the armor and weapons look cool. The rest? Pass.

zzz and if the roles were reversed and someone said it to you, you wouldn’t care either because you’ll have gotten what you wanted. Stop trying to be a victim and accept reality.

Also:

HAHAHAHAHHAHA jesus christ really scratching the bottom of the barrel in an attempt to make mop sound bad.

Making bad stats good is a great feature. The sole reason it got removed is the same reason why enchanting and jc got the hard zucc, and that’s because the devs didn’t want people getting gear to just not equip it due to it not being set up correctly via enchants/gems/forging. Great features got the zucc for bad reasons.

MoP only had Warforging which came out on the SoO patch. You could only get a 5 or 10 Item level upgrade unlike Titanforging.

True that, destro has been insane for a long time. Was a bit weird seeing threads back then saying warlocks were always hated by blizzard yet have had multiple expansions where they are just outright dominant.

1 Like

MOP was okay for a post cataclysm expansion, but it still was stuck with the same systems cataclysm set up for healers, which was absolutely trash and the reason I didn’t do anyhting major during MoP.

Cataclysm onwards blizzard decided to just butcher how healing was handled and decided to try to shift focus multiple times, to the point it’s just not enjoyable anymore.

I much prefer wrath. I’m not going past wrath if they are going to redo the stupid system overhauls.

1 Like

MoP was terrific. I definitely hope it gets there.

It would be great if they had Era servers for all expansions. Disappointed that they are not planning this for TBC.