We need separate subscription for wow classic!

The ‘toxicity’ of people not wanting it separate being the reason its ruinging your play experience is a non-issue, and your own personal problem. Regardless, you pay for retail and get classic for free or vice versa depending on which you prefer. You have 0 sound logic in anything you’ve tried arguing/laying out and seemingly(IMHO) you’re just btching to btch.

1 Like

what about people like me? i main retail but have been spending most of my time in classic leveling alts recently. i am not rude. i help people. group up to keep people from waiting. i farm and put things cheaply on the ah. once i’m a bit higher in level i will heal groups on my shaman and priest.

1 Like

This is quite possibly the worst suggestion I’ve seen yet. I’m a massive fan of WoW and have been playing it consistently since late Vanilla. I took a break in part of Cata and WoD but have stayed pretty consistent on my subscription. I don’t WANT to pay twice to be able to play both versions of the game. If I simply had to choose due to IRL money issues, I would likely go with Classic but would be pretty upset to lose BFA. I raid there still and would like to continue to do so. Just because I’m spending 80% of my free time on Classic does not mean I do not enjoy BFA anymore.

Putting them on separate subs would probably hurt both communities in a way. There’s some people who simply wouldn’t be able to pay both subs monthly or like myself, rely mostly on my BFA gold to keep me in right now.

2 Likes

Do you work for bliz?

in my eyes you have to choose either classic or retail. theres no way you can be the best you can if youre constantly flip-flopping between them. it also leads people to come to classic to troll because classic doesnt require you to purchase the game first, however bfa players can come to mess with classic players who havent purchased bfa.

I know this is complete guesswork; however…

I think you would find that a lot of people play both, and less would choose Classic than you think. Also, a change like that would probably piss off people on both sides and cause them to just stop paying anything. It would be a huge loss.

1 Like

No one cares about your view, blizzard is allowing both games for 1 sub, get over it and pay your $15 to play classic or quit.

1 Like

world first OWNED by retail hardcore players in one week.

but youre right mythic raiding guilds cant be good on both games…

1 Like

f you for even suggesting it

1 Like

I guarantee Activision already thought of this, lets not refresh the idea to them hey?

1 Like

No. This is a stupid idea. Do not ever work in sales please because you are bad at this.

2 Likes

Agreed, why pay more? /scaratcheshead

So, basically you only care about yourself. Gotcha. Well, I don’t want to pay twice as much as I’m paying, for the exact same service. Maybe you have unlimited resources, but most of us don’t.

2 Likes

I pay $18.99 $CAN per month (bit less as I got 6 months for the mount last time).
I am NOT paying $37.98 $CAN just to play Classic.

lol this^
@OP OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS

But when WoW came out the sub was $15, same as now. You’re implying here that you are somehow paying more for Classic than you would have otherwise.

I’ll repeat, since you don’t seem to get it, the sub cost has never increased.

If they did separate them, I highly doubt Classic would cost less then $15/mo.

The only way they’d do that at this point would be to give a discount sub on Classic only to those who already have a retail sub. So, if you only want to sub to Classic, you’d still be paying $15/mo, you’d just get less for your money than you currently do.

But the idea that you’d ever pay a sub less than the current cost is ridiculous.

1 Like

You cant play both, it kicks you out of Classic when you log into BFA.
Waiting in que for Classic I want to play my BFA character, but cannot.

If I give the benefit of the doubt and assume this is a serious suggestion, then I have to say… This is probably genuinely one of the worst ideas I’ve ever heard in my 15+ years of playing this and several other MMOs

And I’ve seen some godawful ideas

1 Like

@OP: So much nope. If you don’t want to play retail, don’t. This suggestion is foolish. Your post is also making a completely unsubstantiated assumption that “most” of those playing Classic only re-subbed to do so. Please cite sources, or admit you are just projecting your motivations on everyone else.

1 Like

Yeah, no. I play both. I’m playing Classic in the majority of my free time and logging on BFA for raids and some side stuff. I do NOT want to pay double what I am paying. That’s literally one of the worst ideas I’ve heard. I’ve been a hardcore fan since I started playing late Vanilla. Would I pay both subs? Possibly. Or I may forsaken my BFA for Classic due to money issues… but why hurt the player base? Making it into two subs would likely force some people who ARE playing and ENJOYING both into only picking one or the other.

4 Likes

Your suggestion would hurt the player base. Why should anyone have to pick one WoW over the other in the way you suggest? I’m beginning to think your whole post here is a troll.

4 Likes