We need separate subscription for wow classic!

i know it may sound crazy but hear me out!

• they are completely different games and they deserve completely different payments, just like every other game on the blizz store/launcher.

• if blizz made classic its own subscription independent from retail WoW then i believe it would do a lot of good for the classic community and the game itself which could really benefit from the exclusivity aspect instead of just being something new and free for retail players to try out and most likely complain or troll over.

people who really want to play classic would be safe from the retail community who dont appreciate the game enough to pay a separate fee to play it. because of the current system , the retail players are basically just using their free classic subscription to troll classic players and exploit the game.

ultimately i think this would be beneficial for both playerbases/communities and their respective games

37 Likes

Retail (BfA) does not have a subscription.
Classic does not have a subscription.
WoW has a subscription.
Under games it is just ‘WoW’ then you choose what version to log into with your active account.
I like it this way as I play both and woudl not want to pay twice for one game.

95 Likes

thats my whole point, they should update the payment system for wow since theres now 2 different versions of it.

2 Likes

…why are you asking to get less from your money?

84 Likes

Why? So you can pay more if you want both? Don’t be daft.

39 Likes

Why in the hell are you asking people who enjoy both games to now pay more money to play both? There is one hundred percent no reason to do this except as a cash grab for blizzard, if it even were to happen. gtfo lmao

31 Likes

Seems kind of silly to split it up.

$15 a month and you can play whichever version you want.

15 Likes

It’s Dickens!

Gonna have to go with what others said, why would you pay twice for the same service?

16 Likes

You want to get less for your money? You want to pay more?? Have you had a lot of experience with retail players trolling? This has to be a troll.

10 Likes

because i dont play retail and i havent since the middle of legion and i have no desire at all to ever play retail in the future. i only just started subscribing again because of classic wow as im sure the vast majority of people do so in order to play classic.

5 Likes

^^ this.
I pay $18.99 $CAN per month (bit less as I got 6 months for the mount last time).
I am NOT paying $37.98 $CAN just to play Classic.

5 Likes

So… you’re still gonna pay $15 for a WoW sub, like it’s always been. Nothing is changed. You don’t have to play BFA either, it’s just there as well.

Same price, different year, more services for the $15.

3 Likes

Hmm… Honestly, paying $30/mo to play both versions at the same time is just very unfriendly to people with limited income… My guild plays on both and is very active on both. Increasing the cost to play on legacy servers just isn’t a good move.

5 Likes

Shut the hell up, honestly.

29 Likes

why? blizzard stated that wow = retail for sub you no happy? heres a blood period soaker

1 Like

So, because you think Retail players do nothing but grief, you’re ok screwing them over? I seriously hope you job isn’t in sales.

8 Likes

I need retail for free subs thanks to the WoW tokken

6 Likes

Nah, guild that &#*$ up. That’s they key, anyway. I like both, and I don’t suck… some dps still make me “rage out” when I should be “building rage”, but w/e… it’s always been that way.

1 Like

Hey your name is really awesome your ideas not so much. :+1:t3: