We need RDF for the health of the community - long

Because anti rdf are catching on that the majority wants it. Don’t let them silence you and make a repost.

1 Like

Exactly the sort of socializations that Blizzard and the anti RDF crowd are hoping to nurture and coddle.

3 Likes

Makes no sense RDF isnt in the game.

4 Likes

This is gonna sound crazy guys but hear me out. Roll a tank?

See you in Wrath!

P.s. forgot to add! Make friends with a tank!

Oh I will. But I will also have DPS alts and I really want an enjoyable game across all my chars. Is that a problem?

Its only a problem if you make it a problem. I will be tanking dungeons for my friends regardless of their dps spec constantly.

well written OP, thank you.

1 Like

I like these compromises. They seem fair.

No to rdf.

RDF is 100% needed.

10 Likes

people posting anon have no value :slight_smile:

100% correct. I was exited to play retri but i will probably just roll tank the first weeks since there is no RDF, gatekeep to invite only clothies, roll on every piece of gear for all my other specs and HR every frozen orb since blizzard nor the anti rdfs seem to care.

1 Like

I use this character specifically for all of my forum activities since i lost all post activities/notifications when i did my first realm transfer in cata.

It was a pain to get back into all of my conversations i was doing at the time, so i made a forum character to stick with that woukd never have that issue.

And dungeon finder would in no way stop you from doing this.

5 Likes

Exactly. The only reason you wouldn’t anymore is because you just have a better option but nothing is actually stopping you. So why take away from the better option. Yeah, play with your friends. But when you log in and they aren’t in continue to play. That is what RDF really provides.

9 Likes

But when a realm dies they wont get as many juicy credit card swipes. Probably a really stupid reason like that is the reason we are getting a lesser game.

5 Likes

I agree. This would really help the community long term. Huge good reason to give us RDF back.

3 Likes

Could I have jumped on board with the new tool if it was of decent to high quality? Probably. No reason to waste energy. But with what we are getting compared to what was promised?

No thank you, lets just get RDF back into the game and put this all to bed.

3 Likes

Rather presumptuous that it wont be revised …

I have the right to change my mind if they make it better. But its been a month… half of the time they got until launch… not looking good. So sure they got time to change my mind still but with how they have been rolling things out in WotLK so far with the beta my confidence is ultra low.

Just saying. RDF would be a pretty easy thing to just put in and fix a lot of problems at this point.

1 Like