We need range Survival Hunters back

Then it is outdated as of Legion, which means that it is still outdated whether you like it or not.

When the definition is changed by Blizzard, then it’s changed. You are just trying to justify being wrong to say otherwise.

You are just cherry picking patches here versus the history in its entirety.

Are sure about that? Prove me wrong then.

Contrarian may disagree with the topic, but they bring a value point to why. Kindwolf is simply disagreeing to cause a uproar. They’er not looking to give thier input to the topic only to drive the focus back on to themselves and make the focus about what they said.

He clearly one of these tweens who seen too many Fortnite streamers trolling other players and thinks they can be like them.

However, were some of them are cleaver and can get a good laugh KW just keeps on trying to use the same easliy seen methods. They try to punch one button over and over that stirs the pot, or go a pick someone who is easliy provoked and start punch thier button.

It just the bottom of the barrel trolling. It has no subtlety, they do not leave you wondering if they really believe what they wrote or just trying to pull your chain.

A good troll can leave you wondering this, but a bad one comes off just as lazy and clearly a troll.

And this is what KW is just a bottom of the barrel bad troller.

1 Like

Don’t read too much into a quip, though he has had me chuckle a few times.

Based on your replies in multiple threads, it seems as if you would prefer it if the entire class was melee focused and not using pets at all.

Screams hunter doesn’t it?

Comments like these make you look like an 8-year old…call players by the name they actually post with…

True, it did not fit the past definition of the hunter class. Though IMO, I see nothing wrong with that change. Fantasy-wise, and lore-wise, this game has it’s fair share of melee-based characters who embrace the ways of a hunter.

The only thing wrong, was the decision to completely remove an entire spec/playstyle in favor of this new one. It should’ve been a addition to the class, not a replacement for something else.

Fully agree.

Considering how many associate the concept with Rexxar. It fits.
Along with other reasons as well ofc.

Agree with most of what you said in that section as for what should be done for BM to have a melee option.

And true, it would probably cause some balancing issues.
I keep wondering though, considering that they still haven’t fixed Animal Companion…what will happen in the future?
Are they going to fix it? Are they going to remove it to make way for a passive effect? Like a reverse Lone Wolf for BM, where you can freely call out an additional pet and the damage between your pets is just split in half(50-50/70-30 etc).

Lone Wolf did not work all that well as a talent. Neither does Animal Companion…
Hati worked better in Legion than the current AC does.

1 Like

Dont agree nothing could be done. They could make a Gladiator Stance type talent that could revert melee to ranged. Or they could support weapon swapping play to preserve both. They won’t. Anything that makes it difficult for a “raider” to hit a 4 button rotation while backpedaling around mechanics and drooling on their keyboards probably won’t be supported anymore…

Thank you too all who flagged some of the inappropriate comments or trolling, this will help keep this thread on track and make everyone who posts feel safer.

2 Likes

I took hunter because I hate melee. I never like MM so I’m stuck with BM.

I liked the old survival. It was my favorite spec.

8 Likes

<3

Pretty much my thoughts as well.

Having said that. Again, I get why many like the concept of a Melee Hunter.
A melee option for the class, it certainly has it’s place.
But…why did they have to remove a unique playstyle in the process? A popular one at that…

The introduction of new playstyles to a class should NEVER come at the expense/loss of existing ones.

3 Likes

Ranged Hunters are boring. Survival is the best Hunter spec, I’m sorry your other two specs suck. If you want to play a ranged mage, maybe try playing an actual mage?

The vast majority of Hunters are playing the ranged specs, so evidently Survival is not the best Hunter spec.

Also the class was originally defined as a ranged class and all the specs were ranged until Legion so don’t try to pretend this isn’t meant to be a ranged class.

6 Likes

Don’t pretend that is still is strictly a ranged class either. BTW interesting posting style Illidarl has don’t you think.

That he does. At least the spelling and grammar is slightly better.

/narrows eyes

2 Likes

Kindwolf gets booted, so goes and posts on an alt. Yeah not a troll:roll_eyes:

just flag as a troll post and leave it at that.

I got booted? News to me… apparently they removed some of my posts the other day…o well.

Lol this thread is such a joke.

"I got booted? News to me… apparently they removed some of my posts the other day…o well.

Lol I am such a joke."

Fixed it for you😉

2 Likes

This post of yours is pretty much the exact reason as to why your older posts were removed.

Why would you post it again?

What are you trying to achieve with posts such as these? Especially in a thread like this one…

1 Like

It just better to flag anything that KW post than to read and reply.

They have shown that they are looking to prevent this post from staying on topic and put the topic on them.

Like I have stated just flag and skip it the best way to stop trolling.

Sure guys, just flag people you don’t agree with, for no reason.

Sorry I don’t think we need RSV back, not sure why that’s so controversial for you. /Shrug

Look how Whim/ Naham replys to the argument, they add to the conversation with thoughtful retorts.

Your remarks are to start ire and force the conversation to you only. Even when no one has posted in days you have made a comment that pokes at the thread just to get attention.

This poor kid that we just do not understand act does not work. You are the least of all trollers.

Every post by KW deserves to be flag as trolling.

Again there is a really easy solution for you. Just ignore my posts, or flag them if that makes you feel better. I really don’t care.

I’m going to continue saying that this whole thread is unhealthy and unproductive, because that’s how I feel.

And I’ve given you the best advice in this thread multiple times.

Just move on man lol.