We need range Survival Hunters back

Maybe it was :wink:

I just wanted to make sure there was no confusion.

I thought he was remarking to KW and me. Did not see the other comments.

1 Like

I wonā€™t lie, I laughed hard when I read it.

1 Like

It amazing how this one topic is such a hot button.

When those who hate MSV so bad that they turned troll, they made a home for those who just want to troll. This didnā€™t have to be that hot of a button, but they made it so, and *channels little girl from a shake nā€™ bake commercial I helped!

1 Like

Who got banned

I think that it was that person who resubbed while drunk and was talking crap to KW all day.

1 Like

We donā€™t know if he/she was.

Some of his/her posts were just deleted/removed from the thread.
As well as several of KWs replies.

Letā€™s just leave it at that reallyā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m just glad that, even though so many people are trolling in this forum, it has such interest. Hopefully with it getting such interest, blizzard will do something about it

Btw, to the op,saying that rsrv wasnā€™t popular, youā€™re just wrong. And itā€™s sad that you keep saying that lol. One of the most popular specs from the end of wrath-end of SoO. Pve wise anyway. In PvP it wasnā€™t popular,but that isnā€™t what this post is about

3 Likes

We just gotta keep pushing for it! :slight_smile:

If we remain silent, it certainly wonā€™t help.

1 Like

I swear I was trying to help him though!

1 Like

Apparently, when you treat people the same way they treat you they get offended.

All this argumenting has just redirected us from the topic. We can keep on fighting between the sides and stay were we have been for two expansions, or find a even ground and work together to the goal.

RSV wants to see thier spec return, but MSV does not want that to come at a cost. We have found other options that does this. We should keep the ideas flowing that better these concepts.

3 Likes

Right?!? Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again.

I think itā€™s much more realistic to push for the RSV playstyle implemented within MM via talents. Especially since Blizzard has already attempted it.

A fourth spec is a pipe dream at best.

1 Like

They never really did attempt it. They pretty much left us unfinished all of Legion and even as we are now.

3 Likes

I never said it was a strong attemptā€¦we got explosive shot. Now with essences you can even get another dotā€¦

This is Blizzard we are talking aboutā€¦the bar isnā€™t that high.

1 Like

Iā€™m saying that they didnā€™t bother to make the attempt at all.

1 Like

Butā€¦ explosive shotā€¦ I mean kind of hard to deny thatā€™s at least an attempt.

About as much as an attempt as me telling my kid ā€œWeā€™ll see.ā€ They put it there and thatā€™s about it.

1 Like

Still a more realistic angle than a fourth spec.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been saying that they should since Legion was announced.

1 Like