We need more SKIMPY Clothing in World of Warcraft

omg YES!!! would love that!

1 Like

Because I can be titillated and play WoW at the same time!

I did mistype and edited it to fix it. But i ment bam.

Like a chef saying bam.

Xmog gives us the free option to easily have what we want. So long as there is a variety to choose from. Everyone can be free.

1 Like

Short skirts should be an option as long as there isn’t some weird modeling reason they don’t work.

2 Likes

Here I was all happy that I found a mog (the boost mog of all things!) that isn’t skimpy.

I remember when every damned outfit had a plunging neckline, but only for female characters, it was kind of trash. It’s fine if that’s what you like but personally I prefer my characters well covered and was mad when that was hard to accomplish in TBC (I’d wear Robes of Arugal to cap just for looks) and was happy when it got easier starting with the winter theme of Wrath.

Im completely with you here. Im female and I NEED skimpier clothes! Thats one thing I miss about SWTOR, the clothes!

3 Likes

I’m all for this, both genders. It has long since been tiring to see every other female leather-wearer in Warbear Woolies and cloth-wearers in Black Mageweave Leggings. 8.2.5 messed up the Pants of the Naaru, giving one less option until they fix it (if ever). Males simply need more options all around. There just isn’t enough variety compared to what I’ve mogged my toons in other games.

One of the few things I enjoy about the other MMOs I play is that they pull out all the stops when it comes to such clothing/armor. They have formal and casual short skirts and dresses (both loose and body-hugging), actual swimwear and bikinis (and not just armor made to look like bikinis), speedos, unbuttoned shirts, etc.

Plus in some games, you can actually change your toon’s underclothes (and with some of them those underclothes have defensive stats), so you have options like briefs, boxers, lingerie, t-shirts, tanks, etc.

1 Like

You cannot restrain these pecs behind mere armor! Bring on the skin! Male and Female!

2 Likes

LOL YES!!!

1 Like

i agree, we need more cute stuff like final fantasy online.

wow achievements are basically about changing skins so why not give us the skins players really want?

we want skimpy and cute skins

3 Likes

There is one skirt item in the entire game. …or is it technically a kilt? No, pretty sure it’s a skirt looking thing.

ANYWAY, it’s the green legwear item also shared by Zandalari Guards, which comes in three colors, dark, red, and green I believe. There might be one more but I don’t know for certain there.

The only problem is it’s a plate model item.

But, these little things do show what Blizzard can do!

Actually wait

There is one other skirt-ish item? A chest piece… I think it’s leather, but can’t remember for sure. But it looked kind of like the chest pieces used by Schnottz’s soldiers in Uldum. I remember that much!

…goodness, and to think all the artwork they put into the outfits of the Nightborne during Legion, only for absolutely none of it to be available at all.
Except of course the Heritage set only Nightborne can use.

…am I the only one who feels like that’s such a waste?

Your not alone. The npc nightborne look great and have really good armor models.

But we players don’t get to use them at all. And the player nightborne are crap compared to the npcs.

The heritage armors really nice though.

You would think the raid on the nightbourne would have given us their spiffy armor models.

2 Likes

If you want skimpy, go play FFXIV. In this day and age, Blizzard isn’t going to add in any more skimpy gear. Too many soccer moms to upset.

Meanwhile, FFXIV releases 2B’s sexy leotard skirt outfit that is wearable by both genders (And yes, its free content within the game, not a cash shop item.)

1 Like

I don’t want to play FFXIV though. I like it here on Azeroth. :frowning:

4 Likes

I myself dress modestly but I do like very skimpy outfits on some of my toons.

Or go the other way, curvier figures.

I’d like to see armor and clothing that hits the CSS catagories: Cute, Scary and Sexy. Those seem to be the most popular themes for transmog. Of course, any skimpy stuff would have to be skimpy on both sexes.

With a wide palette! And a true black. There was some explanation years ago about how the shading for a true black color was difficult to do.

1 Like

Did you ever run into issues, or hear of other artists in your field, with designs that seem to be cursed with Murphy’s Law? No matter what you did to try to make it work, it just didn’t work when implemented?

I would also like to see skimpier outfits return. But after Blizz switched the /whistle from a catcall to a normie whistle, I don’t expect sexy looks to ever happen again. Besides, even if they did, now we’ve got the People of WalMart race - the Kul’Tirans - to make everything seem unattractive, regardless.