We need more SKIMPY Clothing in World of Warcraft

I’m about to take a big hit for this but I’ll say it anyways.
I want fluffy dresses and mini skirts to fight in. Fight me, all of you. I dare you, I’ll step on you with my heels! …tthhaaat I also want in game.

6 Likes

Yeah but you gotta keep in mind [for the record I’m open to all kinds of armor and aesthetics] being a teen rated game they have to have some restriction these days. Yes,while we are a band of murder hobos we still live in a world of religious Karens and Kyles who lose their collective poop at the single thought of anything perceived as sexual regardless of their political stances. In their minds everything fun belongs to children and only children so have to be more sterile than a can of Lysol and anything aimed at adults has to taste like cardboard/isn’t allowed to be fun [referring to the banning of fruity vape juices,don’t vape myself I just think this mentality is dumb]. Again,for context I do want more skimp as options are good but be prepared for the outrage brigade be it religious nut bar or crazy soccer mom/karen. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d rather dance instead. A lass in a fluffy dress sounds elegant, and a lass in a miniskirt sounds like a fun date.

The anti-sexy complaints are from puritanical fascists who want you to be more focused on accepting morbid obesity as sexy instead of your own preferences. they want to end the reproductive normality that has prevented our extinction time and again. But they can’t because they’re on the wrong side of history. They’re like the Forsaken in a way. They don’t procreate, so their opinions on sex don’t matter worth a wad of spit in the ocean.

If these puritanical tyrants complain, their complaints should fall on deaf ears. Even if the complaints come from China, where the illegal gold-farming bots come from! The very goldfarmers we as a community rallied against years ago back before MoP!

Seriously, I used to get whispers from idiots like “Peons for Hire”, but they’d replace the E’s with 3’s! They’d whisper me every session saying trash like “We sell gold, you want gold!” and it got so bad I actually confronted their site managers to stay the hell out of WoW! And that they have no power against a legion of agitated gamers who keep being pestered by scumbags time and again!

I don’t give a rat’s rotten behind how many people live in China! They should not be allowed to walk all over American companies! They should be bending the knee BEGGING US for content, and accept the slaps to their government’s faces!

1 Like

you are over thinking, nobody is going to have an outrage. LMFAO look at league of legends, and pretty much other games that depicts girl in skimpy wears.

Maybe only like 0.00000001% of the population.

Yeah that isnt really much of a sexy skimpy mog, not everyone is brainwashed to want to be some ultra muscular half naked guy you see on magazines.

Male characters need actualy skimpy clothing, that means it needs to be colorful, shiny and well designed, and loincloths are anything but that.

We need mankinis, and fabulous plate male thongs

If anything the more people that i ve seen whine about sex appeal is the puritanical right, with their obsession on official and “acceptable” clothing.
And let’s not even mention how triggered they get when they see half naked men in a gay parade and scream about the “indecency”

What the left whines about is what is happening to wow right now, instead of allow for actual sex appeal, blizzard forces their close minded view of what is considered sexy, aka women with slutmogs and men with barbarian outfits, that is both objectifying men and women by forcing their moronic outdated notions on the playerbase.
Nobody would whine from there if men were given equal skimpy outfits, but WE ARENT, blizzard keeps refusing to give male players good skimpy outfits, and good bulges too uwu

If instead things were equal, and everyone had access to a slutmog only idiots would whine, because yes, female characters would look extremely skimpy and slutty BUT SO WOULD THE MALE ONES, right now what is happening is only allowing female characters be skimpy and that NEEDS TO CHANGE.

1 Like

Absolutely not you say? I hope you’re trolling. Cause look what you’re wearing. :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

:smirk::smirk:you got me!

I’m all for skimpy armor for all. Bikini speedo armor. Loincloth armor. More choices the better in my book. For both genders.

Lets be real though blizz doesn’t go and make alot of skimpy armor overall for players. And wow isn’t at the graphical hd levels of other games. We are not gonna ever see crazy hd skimpy fantasy armor ingame for players.

1 Like

They call it a Sporran, and they’re quite effective.

1 Like

Putting in my 2c, we need more skimpy clothing!

(Probably won’t happen because Bliz is all about the “Progressive” agenda. Look why the said they changed Slyvanas)

1 Like

He’s talking about their agenda, not their amount of work.

And if you have ever worked within a Studio environment you would know, and understand it is rarely, if ever about an “agenda” from the artists. As the Artists is doing someone else’s laundry and never their own.

whoa we are passing 300 fast and it hasn’t even been 24 hours!!! LETS GO!

4 Likes

More skimpy mogs for males please.

2 Likes

People like fantasy armor simply put.

2 Likes

looks like we might reach close to 400 in less than 24 hours. Quite impressive, however the other threads of the same topic had 1K couple months ago.

These threads just don’t seem to do anything. We still lack options even after many years. I just think our current dev disliked skimpy clothing especially on female characters, hence why Sylvanas and Jaina got censored. Ysera killed.

I personally think it wouldn’t be a bad idea to recruit back the old devs or get new devs that has the same visions.

With the way World of Warcraft is at the moment, basically losing subs. We just need a new way to approach things.

2 Likes

I agree. But it probably won’t happen.

Only if males can get the skimpy clothing as well!

3 Likes

I agree. I want to see all of the WoW ladies in as skimpy clothing as they can get their hands on. Win / win :sunglasses: