We need more SKIMPY Clothing in World of Warcraft

Ask for male and female.

Yes, but to his point the same woman that calls a RL female strong and independent in one tweet/article will slander a scantily clad female video game character in the next. It’s an interesting bit of double-think that Angelina Jolie in the role of Lara Croft is strong and empowering, but the pixilated Lara Croft is hyper-sexualized and misogynist because of her…assets. I think part of that must be the mistaken presumption that since the character is female and scantily clad, it must have been rendered by a male thus making it sexualized and misogynistic in nature.

We really do need to start pushing back against the ‘stop liking what I don’t like!’ crowds. Not just this one in particular, but in every form they take. They really do excel in ruining everything they touch.

Fully aware of the contradictions and am in full agreement about cracking down on these “stop liking what I don’t like” people.

4 Likes

This is basically where I’m at with it. I don’t care to be traipsing around in a metal bikini, but I also don’t like cumbersome armor that looks like my character shouldn’t even be strong enough to move in. The sweet spot can be difficult to hit, a lot of the newer stuff is just too bulky. More variety is always welcome.

2 Likes

I love it when these threads show up. I really really do. It gives me, for the briefest moment, a small glint of hope in humanity and that this renewed age of puritanism will eventually come to a close.

9 Likes

I need an eye patch for gnome bottoms.

It’s not just plate that’s lacking in that regard. I need to show some fur.

I want more skimpy options just because I want more options, period. One thing though, they have to be skimpy on the guys too.

2 Likes

I want that night elf armor from BFA that is virtually identical to the armor worn by the night elf druid in the old WoW cinematic. Its already 100% implemented in the game for both male and females, so why can’t I have it?

4 Likes

Just a speedo? Let’s see them cheeks if we’re going to get skimpy!

i agree with getting more skimpy transmog options.

people might question why we need skimpy clothes to wear when we can already hide everything except pants, and to that i ask why can’t we get more skimpy outfits when we can already go around naked with only wearing pants?

skimpy armor transmogs do not hurt this game, what hurts this game is when people go around trying to police what armor NPCs and PCs wear. this game is rated PG13 and is filled with high fantasy creatures like Elves, Dragons, zombies, Vampires, zombie vampire elves, werewolves, and sentient tentacles.

skimpy armor takes away from immersion? nonsense, it takes away less from your immersion than a naked gnome warrior running around slapping things with a dead fish and blocking hits with a kite.

3 Likes

I also agree we need more skimpy options, especially in leather gear. In addition to that I would like to propose we should be able to zero transmog pants as well so that we don’t have the tops of leggings ie black mageweave leggings or the sides of barbaric loincloth showing through the split sided dresses from AQ such as the vestments of shifting sands.

2 Likes

I’ve been saying this since forever. The AQ Robes are freaking awesome.

Im all for more skimpy fantasy armor for all. I like the style personally.

Sadly blizz has not really bothered to give players much. Which is bizzare considering all the npcs, art, other games, and promotional media. Depicting idealized super model warriors fighting in little clothing.

But companies are doing this more and more. Sex appeal to trick folks in the door. But in reality its all lies.

2 Likes

More SexyMogs for gents and iconic NElf armor!

2 Likes

Equality for all o say. With the ability to hide most slots now. Even men can roll a conan style xmog.

The most skimpy male armor I ever found was the vanilla leather working warbear set. Kind of disappointing really.

For a short time I played Shadow Raid Legends. I think the characters there looked exactly like what people here are looking for in most regards. Not just the sexy stuff, but even the big plate armor on some characters.

At present anyone male character can be conan. Hide all your slots and find the most loincloth pants you can find.

Bam conan.

As long as I can see sexy skimpy bikini and lingerie armor for women, I can live with wearing a G-string that makes me look like I’m smuggling bananas from Zandalar into Orgrimmar, if it means we’ll see sexy armors for women!

I want you to look cute! And female avatars should have the option to look sexy in skimpy mogs. If that means I gotta deal with a set or two with a variation that looks like I’m smuggling Zandalari bananas into Orgrimmar, I’ll be glad to take that hit! I can work out a mog with heritage armor.

2 Likes