We need more SKIMPY Clothing in World of Warcraft

This is the company that modified a classic NPC to be more modest.

Now that we have a shirtless mog option, I think it’s only fair we get a hot pink manthong with accenting neon green flames for males only in all armor classes

2 Likes

That would work as long as they left kids out of it.

Japanese games are notorious for fetishizing women as little girls, and that could happen here if we don’t police it.

I got a flyer in my door just yesterday from the police, they’re required to notify residents when a sex offender moves into town, these kinds of people are everywhere, in every profession.

1 Like

Absolutely. The Horde would be so much better if more Mag’har men wore what I do.

1 Like

You had me at skimpy

+1 vote

:croissant:

2 Likes

Definitely. I mean, cloth and leather mogs are really all men get. You can look like a properly thicc orc barbarian with the Mag’har armor for instance… if you’re a mage or a priest. Warrior? Nah.

And that isnt even much of a skimpy mog, skimpy mogs need to be colourful, need to be designed to look good and skimpy.
A barbarian isnt fabulous, he is a boring bland barbarian with a loincloth, all armor types need quality male skimpy armor.

1 Like

I agree! We need sexy skimpy armor! I’d be fine wearing a speedo as an option for skimpy armor, the kind of speedo that is also a tong that looks like I’m smuggling bananas!

Not even kidding! I’d welcome a male armor variant I’d wear that looks like I got a banana tucked in my pants, if it means women get sexy skimpy thongs and tiny triangle bikini mog options!

Outraged Jaina Proudmoore twitter post sounds

Some male leather armor is already more skimpy on the chest. Go away with your double standards.

It will never be enough until we have colourful mankinis and male plate thongs

I don’t disagree but I am happy with my current level of skimp.

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree, and I will keep bumping these threads until we get it. I want skimpier mog sets. I’m tired of being covered from head to toe in all but Vanilla and BC gear. Bring back the skimpy sets and let us dress how we want!

7 Likes

I agree and yes I really am female. I don’t like bulky armor. I like to look cute

3 Likes

It’s not like Blizzard isn’t making risque armor sets. The blood trolls have really nice sets for all armor types, and in-game night elves finally got the armor from the classic WoW intro cinematic (as well as a nice looking, matching male version) in the BfA pre-patch. It’s just that we, the players, aren’t allowed access to those sets for whatever reason.

All it takes is a stroll around any capital city to see that people really like the more risque options. Who’d be wearing the old, low-res, don’t-quite-fit-the-new-character-models, textures from vanilla otherwise?

That armor they gave to night elf NPCs this expansion… y’all know what i’m talking about.

drolls

Give people a way to get that armor :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How is it that real life women can justify what they wear by saying it’s “their body”, but artistry is not allowed to go there?

It’s really weird that if Hollywood women IRL dress is skimpy outfits, they’re called “strong and independant”, but if a fictitious female in a video game is in similar attire, it’s called “sexualizing” and misogyny.

Cherry picking what is and isn’t appropriate clothing for women only creates confusion for people who are trying to say that video game women are too “sexualized”.

If people were to criticize Blizzards artists for their female representation, then they should also be equally critical of the real life women who embody these very lifestyles.

3 Likes

I know that this may surprise you… but women have individual opinions and what they like and don’t like is up to the individual. Problem is, these individuals often display the common “STOP LIKING WHAT I DON’T LIKE!” that effects both genders and they are more than willing to shame others rather than let people choose themselves. It’s a pretty universal human trait really.

1 Like

I always looked at increased transmog options, including more skimpy versions, as a slam dunk kind of move. I’m almost positive there would be hardly anyone that would complain about having more options. You might have your opinion about FF14 but there is no question that the transmog(glamour) options in that game blow WoW out of the water.

2 Likes

I expect the people wanting to burkha-ize females in video games also try to control the women around them, making their wives and daughters cover up.

The same type of guys demonstrate their high moral standards by only entering strip joints by the back door.

Of course women can be just as hypocritical, which is why certain clinics open the front door for pro-choicers, and the back door for anti-choicers.

1 Like