We need more SKIMPY Clothing in World of Warcraft

I prefer the skimpy outfits. I just don’t like the bulky mogs that cover everything up. You can’t even see faces. Most all of my characters show lots of skin… all are female. I think mine are all tastefully dressed.

1 Like

I have characters in both genders that wear sexymogs.

1 Like

I /sign this so hard

1 Like

You all have issues.

There’s a lot of tasteful, fantasy-friendly skimpy mogs out there. And most of those mogs involve armor sets from Vanilla and BC. So, I agree - we need new skimpy armor.

5 Likes

I agree OP! more skimpier clothing wanted, I spend a lot of time in Vol’dun, it’s hot there.

1 Like

Interesting that players want to run around nearly naked. :thinking:

That aside, it seems almost contradictory that devs enable it. Supposedly they don’t like flying cuz then players won’t see all the interesting terrain they designed. Well, with all the hidden gear options, what’s the point then of designing gear?

This always bothered me. How is it that there are tons of Tin-Plate Bikinis but I’m stuck with bathrobes as a clothie?

4 Likes

Well, there’s always the Black Mageweave set :smiley:

Oh that’s easy to understand:

1 Like

Lots of people stroking each other with upvotes in this thread while pre-labeling anyone that doesn’t agree as a karen. I couldn’t personally care less either way, but pretending that wanting to dress up pixels in skimpy outfits somehow makes you more mature and accepting is almost the stupidest thing I’ve seen today.

1 Like

Thanks for the earworm. :crazy_face:

1 Like

You have my support, night elves are my favourite race to play, but the skimpy options for them are sooooo limited

1 Like

I demand more skimpy mog for male toons! There’s so much less for them than for female toons. It’s a tragedy.

2 Likes

Still waiting for a speedo for my gnome to pair with his ruby shades.

5 Likes

I have this robe in all the available colors but I want MORE

I was being silly more or less but some WILL inevitably gripe be it about said armor being “sinful think of the children” or “problematic” but forgot being a smartass doesn’t translate well in text without a crap ton of emojis.

I don’t personally care about having skimpy gear. I just want more solid black gear.

4 Likes

Hun, there is much less for everyone ;(

1 Like

Clothies need mini skirts and halter tops… =)

3 Likes