We need more for the high elf aesthetic

This is what happens when it isn’t a school night.

5 Likes

This is what happens when blizzard takes half measures. Do not try to goad me. Accept the truth. I am not the only one. Your snarky comments mean nothing here.

1 Like

With cross faction grouping and the already added void elf customizations to add high elf flair in a race that shouldn’t have had that high elf appearance. I think you have far more then enough to fill your needs for now. Let others or void elf fans, get their customizations they are requesting.

1 Like

Shall we establish this again? Blood elves do nothing for high elf fans. What do people like about high elves? They are Thallasians on the… ALLIANCE Even with cross faction, at the end of the day you are still going back to that dumpster of a city org.

1 Like

Stop being melodramatic lol. Either play blood elves or play the void eves with the blood elf skin. You don’t need a hundred more customization options to play your weird and specific ideal of what an elf should be

6 Likes

I ask for very little. A few hair options (Literally copy and paste) A palette swap from purple to red on the blood, removal of the voice sound effects, and a way to toggle entropic. That is very little being asked for to have a completed race at last. Why get in the way of that?

You have the hair. The blood and voice and racial are minor nitpicks at this point and are such minor things I can’t see them ever changing them. Accept the options you already have because it is far more than what any other race at the moment has when it comes to customization.

1 Like

Or we just get both and be done with it.

1 Like

I don’t really think the Alliance needs a race that is even more a copy of a horde race than what they already have tbh.

2 Likes

We don’t have the hair. None of the hair we have have been seen on a single High Elf npc…

The racial is not minor. It literally strips you of being a high elf every single time it procs. It is absolutely devastating for high elf players, and has remained their biggest complaint.

As for blood and voice, I give you that, they are minor, but so is changing them? It would take literal seconds. It’s just a flip of the switch for the voice, and the blood? Blood elves have red blood already. Just swap them out.It’s so easy, so quick to do. So why not?

1 Like

And I say you are you are wrong. the high elves were ours first and if anyone is getting a “copy” it is the Horde.

1 Like

They’ve been on the Horde for 15 years. It’s time to let it go

5 Likes

High elves have been with the alliance for all 3 warcraft games. It’s hardly taking from them when it was part of the alliance to start with. Now they are horde but they still have so many roots with the alliance it’s important to keep that and reflect it in gameplay.

2 Likes

and we have had non-playable high elves in the Alliance since Vanilla and playable once in the RTS. No, I don’t think we should let it go.

1 Like

They have been on the alliance longer if you think about it. There have been alliance high elves on alliance still, even when they went to horde. Their connection never ended. Thus your point is moot.

1 Like

Then your not a high elf fan. Blood elves is directly high elves that choose to change their name.

9 Likes

They left the alliance. Their story is now altered. I want to follow the story of the ones who remained loyal to the alliance. I care nothing for the traitor elves, or the traitor, traitor elves.

1 Like

They’ve been in the horde longer now.

2 Likes

No. There are those who never left the alliance, yeah? So they have old history with alliance, and have been part of the alliance still even when others joined horde. They have been part of the alliance far longer. The only difference is they never expanded on the alliance thalassian story, or made them playable. But they’ve been there.

1 Like

The majority of the population has been with the horde since TBC. The only two “high elves” that have had any impact on the plot are the windrunner sisters.

3 Likes