We need more for the high elf aesthetic

I’d just brush that person aside. I feel like they logged in as an alt to troll and try to argue that there are no paladins for High Elves without any viable evidence lmao.

2 Likes

I mean… I don’t see Druid Trainers in this list that aren’t from races that can play Druids…

Same thing with Paladins.

Same thing for Shamans…

1 Like

Honestly, Blizz should have added High Elves first, and then brought the Void angle in with Alleria, but instead, they thought Void Elves would satisfy the High Elf community, which it didn’t, now they are spending time trying to fix that mess.

3 Likes

Gnomes have been a part of the game from the start and still have less than any other race.

1 Like

Again context. Paladin is just the thing that is easy to be an oversight that nobody cares about. Druid/shaman is more jarring because those are naturally against the entire thalassian elf idea. Find an actual representation other that are verifiably more than placeholder NPCS with one literally being a forum inside joke (lol) . I’d even be fine with named NPCS from the high elf militaries in Isle of Thunder, Legion and BFA. The truth is you won’t find any…it’s almost like that was purposeful. Kinda gotta stretch your own logic to believe that blizzard simply forgot to add a paladin high elf in every scenario where their lore was actually present :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Simple solution to adding certain classes to Void Elves as well as other races.

There, problem solved if Blizz would just put forth the slightest bit of effort.

2 Likes

Just did a quick tally of Gnomes on WoWHead’s dressing room. They have a total of 93 options (Males). Lightforged Draenei (Males) have 83. Void Elves (Male) have 88.

I have no idea who has the least, but right now it looks like Lightforged, and that’s even AFTER their pass.

The game would probably be better if races weren’t restricted to classes. But that’s not going to happen for a long time. Ion himself admitted that the WoW team is pretty traditionalist, which made it hard for something like CF to finally be added.

You know what Pandas got in the last customization pass? 4 new hairstyles and 3 new fur colors and that’s it. Forgive me if I don’t seem too sympathetic.

7 Likes

Nobody cares about Gnomes though.

No, and I don’t really care. Nobody cares about Pandas either.

I don’t really understand what people don’t understand - WoW is a game about Humans, Orcs, and Elves primarily. These are the main races that both get and deserve the most attention since they’re the drivers of the fiction and backbone of the lore.

No. Blizz has already caved in too much for the Elf crowd.

10 Likes

You can’t use the Quel’dorei horse mount or Silver Covenant tabard.

1 Like

I think they’ve given us the opposite of what we void elf players want, and caved to what the high elf fans want

3 Likes

No, they don’t deserve the most attention. Each race deserves the same amount of attention because not everyone plays a orc, elf, or human. We all pay the same amount of money so if people that play orcs, elves, or humans want more attention they should pay more then. I should not have a subpar customization options because I want play the other races that WoW offers.

10 Likes

World of Warcraft: Orcs & Humans

1 Like

I don’t remember buying that xpac unless you are talking about the RTS game which I did not buy either.

“Only the original two races should ever get attention”

Go back to 1995 my dude

5 Likes

One can’t go to the past, but one can bring the past to the present.

no thanks

other races then the two boring WH40k races from 40 years ago should get love

1 Like

Orcs vs Humans is the worst part of warcraft

3 Likes