We need more for the high elf aesthetic

Man, we already won. Just take the victory in stride and stop asking for more. Maybe we’ll get a few cool things when we get our allied race sweep, like tattoos or something, but yall gotta stop asking for further Blood Elf stuff.

4 Likes

Skin colors happened in the first pass, back at Shadowland’s launch, but you are right in that originally it was just ear lengths being added until feedback was given about hair colors.

So either way, Void Elves were slated to be getting something from the original announcement. I don’t see how it’s a bad thing they took five minutes to copy/paste come hair colors.

Nightborne still need work, and I’d say if you’re not happy, keep asking for improvements. Doesn’t mean you get to tell other people what they can or can’t ask for. Lest you forget, we don’t decide what Blizzard adds, when, or where.

Wait for other races to get new stuff when no one is even asking for new stuff on them isn’t going to help, its just going to lead the Devs to think players are happy and there are enough new customizations and no more are needed.

Ask for what you want.

1 Like

What I want is for you lot to stop having giant tantrums despite getting multiple passes

14 Likes

The real pained groaning is the constant reliance on straw people instead of just saying what you want to say straight-forwardly.

Well, that’s implies we’re having, ‘giant tantrums,’ to begin with. Granted I’ve seen people on both sides of the aisle who definitely fit that category, but as a collective? No.

Maybe stop generalizing.

God i hate it here

6 Likes

Just gonna add this here, paladins were never a part of the high elf fantasy. High Elves only really have Five classes in all actuality, Mage,Hunter,Priest, Rogue and Warrior.

8 Likes

I don’t see why a High Elf wouldn’t be able to be a Rogue.

2 Likes

That’s fair. It’s hard to remember that because the high elves made a point of trying to be as bland as possible so you don’t really see high elf rogues.

1 Like

Good. You don’t fit. You’re basically an extinct race.

Goodbye.

12 Likes

You’re delusional.

2 Likes

Don’t be so self assured:

Je pense qu’il existe des éléments, outre leur couleur de cheveux, qui feraient des Elfes du Vide des Paladins peu appréciés par leur ordre. Cependant, les associations race/classe sont un sujet à propos duquel l’équipe de développement discute activement. Nous recueillons de nombreux avis, de nombreuses demandes, et tandis que certaines combinaisons pourraient sembler plus complexes que d’autres, nous pensons que tout demeure possible. Nous ne voulons donc pas fermer les portes d’une certaine classe à une race donnée. Nous n’avons rien à annoncer spécifiquement pour Eternity’s End, mais c’est quelque chose dont nous discutons énormément.

Translation: they are always talking about new race/class combos and the door is not closed to void elf paladinss. In fact, considering Alleria was (briefly) able to combine both magic, the lore is already there for it to someday happen.

The irony considering the void elves have less members then high elves. I have seen WoW add tokens, Classic Servers, demon hunters, and soon cross faction. Given enough time Blizzard will likely end up adding high elves someday.

1 Like

I don’t know about others, but I made this guy to play a Void Elf. Not to have it drowned in High Elf customization.

These are welcomed, of course (more customization for everyone is a great thing), but not at the cost of Void Elf customization. I guess this race now has more High Elf crap than Void Elf. And yes “We wanted High Elves, not Void Elves!”

Well, yes, I understand you, but there are people that wanted play the race for that they are and what they were advertised for, Void Elves. And w eare asking miles on a race that’s not even a High Elf.

High Elf customization can sit back a bit while the Void Elves get customization for what they really are.

P.S: If it’s more tentacles clipping through gear, then no thanks. Bring the HE customization.

4 Likes

Its there, and there isn’t a reason not to include them. You even had generic, unnamed High Elf Paladins in their order hall in Legion.

Then you’ve got these two from Wrath, one of which is even a Paladin trainer.

3 Likes

Just play a blood elf, with cross-faction coming there’s no reason to do this.

5 Likes

We got blond hair and white tone skins because of Alleria who was a high elf but is now a void elf.

Blizzard gives a hand but players ask for the arm… sigh.

We like void elfs.

2 Likes

I don’t think you played WoW/WC series enough.

1 Like

Nice try misinterpreting the context of these additions. The silver knights already have knights that aren’t available as a playable paladin race as paladins.

And you purposefully left out the context of Dalaran and SC/Sunreaver grounds where the context was that Blizzard was trying to make it as blue elf vs red elf as possible.

Your argument is around NPCS that when put against a contextual lens don’t matter and have zero lore. It’s about as valid as saying blood elves should be druid because they had botanists in a dungeon where we slaughtered them all lol. (And that’s actually more valid because it has actual lore behind it rather than blizzard put this one placeholder NPC here)

9 Likes

What exactly is the misrepresentation?

Your point here being…?

Still not sure how this is a sign High Elves don’t have Paladins among them. They exist.

The entire High Elf race are NPCs at this point so… I really don’t get what you’re trying to say. The discussion about them having Paladins is backed up by the fact that they have Paladins, and not just Paladins in organizations that are enemy factions we’d never get to play as (Human Shamans among the Twilight Hammer, for example), but in a faction that we’re friendly with, and is the specific group brought up by those wanting High Elves to be playable.

2 Likes

More sentences being taken out of context to mean things I didn’t say GJ, you got a gold medal at this point.

On NPCS that are basically glorified placeholders.

SKs are not an accurate representation of what classes are playable canonically for the majority of a race.

2 Likes