We need more diversity

i cant see these two words in the same sentence without getting ptsd flashbacks

I think Anduin needs to be gay because he acts as a major character in the game. That would really pave the road to future LGBT representation in the game.

If he’s gay, then he can’t produce a heir

3 Likes

This is why you bring :popcorn:

3 Likes

This is an rpg, go make a male character and hit on Anduin if you believe him to be gay. It doesnt need to be a tick box in the character creation screen.

Also, being gay is not a choice I believe. If I were to go around proclaiming that, hell fire would rain down on me. So why should it be a choice at character creation?

Just go and make your own game and do whatever you want but please let wow be.

2 Likes

Why does it need to be a character creation thing and how would that even work?

Why does anyone need to care if you’re gay or not in the first place. Why do people absolutely need to care about what gender you like to sleep with is.

1 Like

Usually I would bring arguments myself. I am not gonna do it now because… I honestly don’t want to.

1 Like

What’s wrong with wanting a main character to be gay? It’s interesting to see those who are so against it be so hateful. If there’s going to be more diversity in wow, lets start here.

Nothing, just be end of the discussion. You want title of it? maybe achivement too? This is game, not twiter,school,college or workplace. please leave wow just be and do this somewhere else.

It’s like, if Anduin were in a straight relationship no one would complain, but if he was to be gay and start a relationship people like you come out and cry it’s ruining the game.

Guys just let this thread die, this guy is definitely trolling.

3 Likes

Seems like your overall goal is to provoke a response rather than make a proposition.

No one reply challenge, starts now.

2 Likes

Ah, I see now. As soon as anyone brings up anything to counter you, you automatically call it trolling, gotcha.

What this has to do with World of Warcraft?
world is suffering so Blizzard has to take care of it and provide economic lead to countries…

Covid is infecting people so Blizzard has to make the vaccine !!!

There is war in east eu, Blizzard needs to bring this here on forums and discuss, to help!

You are trolling.

99.999999999% sure you’re just a troll. And a pretty sad one at that.

But either way your character doesn’t have a determined sexual identity in game. You free to make it whatever you like. That’s actual diversity. Not some silly little checkboxes that confirm people into specific identities.

1 Like

Mmmm look at this bait.

Nothing? Just not Anduin because he needs to produce a heir.
A main character can be gay idc tbh, just as long as it doesn’t contradict story things, like the example I just gave. Like, Jaina could turn gay and it wouldn’t effect anything story related iirc, and I wouldn’t care, because it really doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Just curious…

How is knowing that a NPC is LGBT effect things in game? Other than lore, what benefit is there in game? I rarely pay attention, if at all to the sex of the NPCs in game, and why should I care about their orientation? I’m not much of a lore fanatic, NPCs to me are just mobs to kill and loot.