We need more diversity

There should be an option in-game to let me chose if my character is gay or not or even transgender. We’re in 2020. We need to have more diversity in our character selection. There are also lacking any gay relationships in this game and we need more of it as the LGBT community is suffering like never before in these rough times. Please be more inclusive when writing new stories and events into the game. Anduin would be a great start.

5 Likes

You can already RP that or do you need the confirmation from someone else?

42 Likes

Lol. No thanks.

27 Likes

You can already choose everything about your character’s preferences, personality, and backstory.

18 Likes

Can we get some more class diversity first, in stuff like MDI?

8 Likes

That’s called roleplaying and you can already do that. You don’t need a selection in game to do that.

23 Likes

please tell us how Anduin and Baine not having gay interspecies sex is bad for the game

6 Likes

You act like being gay or trans is visually obvious…its not really unless youre purposly trying to be flamboyant. You are your character so your characters who you are. Its what you make it so I dont know what your asking for…and in the grand scheme of the game that isnt important to bother with. Your toon is your avatar. If you really want more options…go play second life.

5 Likes

I’m not convinced you’re not the same person spamming GD with other troll threads.

9 Likes

I’m liking this because more baseline player agency over customizing your avatar is a good idea. However, not sure if trolling :thinking:

The troll is too obvious but i’m sure this will devolve into social differences arguments.

2 Likes

I just want more LGBT representation in WoW. There’s plenty of straight relationships in the game but I can’t think of one instance where there is a gay relationship. Please prove me wrong.

I guess you have missed all the uproar over the recent book and the SL story arcs? Honestly I think Losle is correct and this is just another troll attempt to wipe up outrage.

3 Likes

No I’m unaware of anything related to that. Please do tell.

Let me introduce you to something that can answer your questions. It is called Google and it comes with a search engine to help you find the information you seek.

7 Likes

Azeroth doesnt care about your social justice.

10 Likes

FFS. How about less diversity, in that I mean less trolls, less idiots and less fanatics. “Diversity” is starting to seem more like a religious cult term these days.

7 Likes

Sounds like you need to roll a toon on Proudmoore, make sure to download TRP so you can add a backstory.

1 Like

Sadly the very mention of the word diversity makes some people cringe and go the opposite direction of diversity. Why? I’m assuming they don’t like ideologies shoved down their throats. And if you are thinking “well diversity isn’t an ideology” I assure you it is in today’s society.

What’s the solution? Don’t force things onto others or else there will be more division in society, unless of course that’s EXACTLY what you want.

10 Likes

So you refuse to explain your response? I want to hear it from the horse’s mouth. Maybe if there is upcoming gay relationships in Shadowlands you are the only one being outraged by it? There’s a term for that.