We need more diversity

The World Will Never Know
(tbh its for a lack of personality, even if you my t2 friend were some magical bloodthirsty edgelord it would still be a personality, a lot of these people hide behind these…not sure what you can call them, to make up for the fact they have nothing else.)

I have always wondered this myself when using TRP3
Smell also annoys me to no end like the first thing I am going to do is sniff someone.

/e kicks open door.
:triumph:
Smells like pee in here.

2 Likes

Suggesting LGBT representation is according to you trying to provoke a response?

1 Like

this is the first thing and the only thing i read in your post, and that is why im liking your post.
it isnt even funny at all, if anything, its extremely unfunny, but i stopped caring

1 Like

There is. It’s called TRP. You can get that add-on whether you’re on an RP server or not, and it will publicly declare to the other people with TRP absolutely ANYTHING you want them to know about your character.

Without add-ons, you can tell people in /s or /w or /g anything you like about your character.

There are already several LGBT stories and relationships in lore. You’re beating a deceased equine over this, and I highly suspect you’re doing it to get a rise out of people because, for whatever reason, an entire segment of the population enjoys arguing just for the heck of it.

Just stop. And Anduin’s proclivities and orientation have not been dealt with in any way ingame. His character is about his duty. His story is not about who he sleeps with and never has been. You can fan fic or RP anything you like about Anduin to your heart’s content.

Go for it. Nothing is stopping anyone from doing pretty much anything in this regard ingame.

4 Likes

im going to start using this, so thank you

1 Like

It doesn’t get more diverse than a green cow.

3 Likes

Excuse you

WrathionxAnduin OTP.

I mean, he can. It never stopped real world monarchs; just means he has a “wife” and then a “lover”.

ha ha…happy to be of service.

please tell me what OTP means ive been seeing it used EVERYWHERE

They need the confirmation from others simply because they don’t get enough attention at home.

1 Like

I absolutely love the story of Louis XIV’s brother, Phillipe. Prince Phillipe was most assuredly a gay man, and an avid, joyful cross-dresser. He rode into battle in a ball gown, but he was utterly fierce as a military commander.

He was married to a wife with whom he was very friendly and produced several heirs. Their marriage was noted by pretty much everyone to be an affectionate one, despite a rather rough beginning. He had a particular male lover to whom he was devoted.

His story is one of the most interesting in royal history, which is saying something because (as the saying goes), “the quality are a strange sort.”

1 Like

One-Time Password, On The Phone, One True Pairing take your pick. My guess would be it’s “One True Pairing”.

Thank you for explaining that, Sernius.

Anduin and Wrathion may have been an interesting pairing at one point, but I don’t see it anymore.

Anduin has bigger fish to fry, and Wrathion’s personality does not suit his at all. They became friends because they both endured fatherlessness and the loneliness of a princely duty in youth. It made sense.

Turning it into more is interesting, but it doesn’t really suit either party. Anduin is a hyper-religious and very staid personality. Wrathion is dangerous and impulsive and arrogant. Interesting in novels, but not as a sustained partnership headlining a video game like WoW.

That’s my two pennnies.

3 Likes

Oh, I know, it’s just an old meme I still support. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t bite on that!!!

Gotta do something to kill the time while I’m at work :man_shrugging:

I never explicitly said Anduin and Warthion should be a pair. I simply stated Anduin should be the first major gay character in the WoW-verse.

And you already have that, thanks to a Roleplaying Profile addons to write them all down in.

Well, if we’re going down this road I also want to be able to decide if my character is republican or democrat, I’d also like to decide the socioeconomic status of my character as well; I want a poor slum warrior but a high bred blood elf hunter.