We need an answer on transfers

How is it overkill? If some servers are low and some are bleeding full it’s the only solution to balance out your population

They don’t frankly. It’s nice when they do though.

I said we need it. Because we need it. And they said that it’s on the plate. Where is my ego in this situation again?

JK guys!

I’m not trivializing your grievance, just couldn’t resist :smiley:

It’s not. The easier solution is to just wait a while and see if the players reroll using the servers we’ve been given that have no queue. If the problem STILL exists after a month or so, then it might be time to break out the transfers.

You wanted to play on a highly anticipated release on day one, did you seriously expect every realm would be dead enough for this

The only thing you need to hear is “sThefu”, you guys can either wait it out or roll on a new server… It’s been 3 days, its not like your going to be losing your MC or BWL gear

That’s not happening. If players were going to reroll it would have happened already. The longer you wait, the higher level they get, the less likely they are rerolling. It’s past the point of telling people to reroll. Server xfers benefit everybody.

1 Like

Unlikely in the near future.

They need to do more. Because currently, if you are in a guild/friend group with people that chose popular realms, you’re SOL. I’m stuck in a queue for hours and when it pops, I can’t really play. I only have 2-3 hours to play the game at a specific time between my work shifts, and that time is spent in a queue. Guess I need to ditch my friends and level on a lower population realm. Wait, no, that would not be fun because most of my enjoyment comes from playing with my friends.

Help?

1 Like

That is incorrect, server transfers benefit a few… However, you usually end up risking changing the established community of an existing server when that happens… How do I know? I was around when they first started doing it on over populated to no pop servers… It’s killed guilds, and economies

We won’t get an answer for at least a month imo. If the removal of layering in phase 2 can’t happen without 10k+ queues I’d imagine they’ll have FCM’s. But you’ll have to wait till closer to phase 2 most likely

Wait so you think rerolling doesn’t effect an established community but server xfers do?

You can’t possibly be this dense.

So the sooner the better then, server communities and economies have yet to be established enough at this point to differentiate themselves from one another.

2 Likes

I’m not, however throwing high level characters in with an established group = You haven’t adapted via leveling with that servers group… So the impact is no where near as high by leveling vs hard transfers

I never said they didn’t say it. “Maybe” doesn’t mean anything. It just means what the word implies: maybe. It doesn’t mean you’re owed an answer on transfers because it could very well not be a thing at this point. It was just an idea tossed around and you shouldn’t definitively expect anything to come from it.

I wouldn’t expect transfers anytime soon. Blizzard’s been pretty clear that they expect server populations to decline. I don’t know how long they’ll wait to see levels stabilize, but they sure won’t offer transfers before then.

Serious question. What sort of “established community” do you think currently exists on 3 day old servers?

“I’m not… but here’s the reason why it does”

So you are that dense.

You even said they didn’t even insinuate it. Please just leave you’ve already shown how ignorant you are.

1 Like

:thinking:

2 Likes

Me and all my friends got separated. I would spend $100 to move servers/fractions lmao

1 Like