We need an answer on transfers

What does this have to do with what I was commenting to? The guy said they never even suggested that they would do this. This post shows that they said they might so it’s clearly on the table. Learning is hard.

It doesn’t matter you were talking like they never even mentioned it. You’re wrong. Also, they suggested they would do this VERY early on (the context is the first 24 hours just in case you miss that context to I know you do)

If they confirm now that there will be a pay transfer, the angry mob will complain that they only put the queue for cash out with this service and nonsense like that. When they offer the transfer -and they will- it’s gonna be when thing settle down more (like 4-6 months, if they are clever)

I mean, its what, day 4 now? Just reroll. Youll make it all up plus some on the weekend if you move it to a no queue server.

While I would certainly appreciate a server transfer, I don’t think its reasonable to expect one so early in.

Bro, you literally said that they never once insinuated that they would provide free transfers… When they did. You were wrong, move on, now you know better.

1 Like

They said it was on the table when commenting on someone asking what happens in the first 24 hours

This.

/10char

Plus, the “may” referred to making transfers possible “since it was in vanilla”. Nothing about free - just that there “may” be transfers. So, prepare to pay $25 for it. Blizz “may” be generous and give you a free transfer from Herod to something else.

But looking at the current realm status, it’s only if you’re on those same four troublemaking servers that the issue comes up anyhow.

Far as I can tell, no one else has queues. Granted, this is on Thursday afternoon, but still…

Get your ego under control you don’t need anything.

This too.

/10char

The transfers he is referring to are the free ones, there were free transfers before payed ones. The post even says “it eventually turned into a payed service”

The downside would be dead realms and over crowded realms. People will be xferring back and forth between no que realms and long que realms. Then the no que realms will have queues and people will be transferring back off.

Back in vanilla the only free xfers were from high to low. This is what I’m referring to. This won’t happen

:rofl::rofl::rofl: And you say you’re not a Blizzard shill. Why are you so against them communicating and giving us a yes or no answer?

Especially since this is kinda self inflicted.

They literally said this is a plan they could use, and I’m asking them to use it… what?

Because they don’t owe you other than a game. I loathe the gaming community because it makes people associate me with spoiled brats

I get that, and I’d certainly appreciate it. But, I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect it. It’s a pretty overkill solution to a non-issue.

They already have additional servers up with 0 queue, and its early enough that rerolling is pretty painless.

Yeah except it’s not. I chose a low pop realm after blizzards warning it just happened to get full. I rather not take anything a BfA character has to say tbh.

Quick, fire community managers! You heard it here folks, game companies don’t need to communicate with consumers!

The way you demand it