We have seen only a small handful of legitimate players encountering the recently added instance limit

I have no faith that blizzard has looked into this diligently enough. I’ve seen them make ‘fixes’ that end up completely destroying something without ever stating intent and refusing to answer if it was the intent or not.

I’ve been presented with nothing other than ‘they have the data’ to give me any faith they analyzed the situation properly.

5 Likes

Sometime it’s a pick your poison situation and there’s no ideal option.

At this point if you have no confidence in their way of developing and handling the game then the best way to tell them is to vote with your wallet. It might sound absurd because you fell like a “drop in the ocean”, but at the end, money talks.

If it’s the vast majority of players who oppose this change do the same, it will send a stronger message to Blizzard than just crying on the forums.

1 Like

Facts are not tinfoil facts are in the blue post, you gotta comprehend what you read not just be critic

1 Like

I don’t believe that here when they could have easily made it a 90/3day or 210/week cap to still hit bots efficiency and avoid legitimate players just trying to bang something out on the weekend.

As far as unsubbing, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to express my dissatisfaction in less extreme manner.

2 Likes

No, they said a handful. But as usual they don’t give us the relevant information:
What size hand are the using to judge?

I’ll admit I have small hands but what if Blizzard is using this guy’s hands? And would you say she was slightly inconvenienced or complete ruined.

1 Like

These are the same people that said they didn’t know why there were still queues after they removed layering, while the forums were full of vids of massive bot trains in every zone and pics of dungeons full of mages all with a similar gibberish name.

Blizz lies, its what they do.

Heck, them saying this is to fight automated botting is a lie in itself- a bot makes a character on 4 realms and they can still bot 24/7. The one group this change does nothing to are bots, so just another lie to the lie pile for Blizz’s mindless protectors to fervently defend.

2 Likes

One way communication only from this company, and the arrogance of them is off the charts.

1 Like

“you seem like a real fun guy.”

You say that like it’s a bad thing. I thought “white knights” were the good guys.

Oh wait – I didn’t notice your character name. Of COURSE you don’t like white knights…

I’m assuming that if it’s such a big lie there’d be some proof?

Or am I taking a random forum poster who has been spamming the forums crying over those who can actually see the #s

1 Like

So does it help or hurt his position, that in is original post calling them liars he shows a complete lack of understanding of what the statement actually says?

Considering the statement is people are not hitting the instance limit
and his response is
no one likes the instance limit

which are two very different things.

1 Like

Things change, you don’t like it, we get it.

How many post on the same topic do you need to make? Maybe they will reverse the change, maybe they won’t, but is it really that difficult to count to 30?

1 Like

Here is a tip, when you have to insult everyone that disagrees with you… you are probably wrong.

1 Like

here’s a tip, there’s a lot of YOU trolls out there, im here because i know the change will get revereted, im just here blowing time till im unlocked. you are doing no damage to me.

Here is another tip. IF you think everyone disagreeing with you is trying to damage you, you are probably on the wrong side of the argument.

1 Like

Yup, good change. Go do something good for the game instead of being a self-centered prick. Your wealth inflates the economy, your boosting ruins the leveling experience, and your greed is not welcome. Go back to retail.

1 Like

It’s quite simple, people think it’s a bad change even though it doesn’t affect them, because people like to think that every change is bad and they are jaded.
There are plenty people that support this change on the forums. Blizzard is not lying.

1 Like

Didn’t you unsub to protest this decision?

Ta Daa, fill out your exit form to express your feelings, and that’s about all you can do considering you agreed to the tos. And that gives blizzard the right to change what they want, when they want, regardless of what you think. And I’m just a realist, not a white knight, I agreed to the same contract.

1 Like

Sure. I mean, Blizzard have actual stats and an interest in keeping their game alive, but I am totally going to take the word of salty John Bloggs on the forum instead.

The number of people you have talked to, including on this forum, is only a tiny sample of the number of people who play, and a very skewed sample at that. Everyone I’ve talked to either think it’s a good move, or that it doesn’t affect them either way.

you have no argument period… go be terrible at the game and cry when other people do it better than you. your history shows you cry alot.